Vape no Vapor

Hello guys

got a problem with my vape it doesn't Produce Vapor for some reason .

it happened when i removed my batteries and reattached them back  and i tried to Vape  and there was nothing No burning sounds no Vapor , yet the The inhale  timer kept running  and i didn't get any notification thru the mod  Searched the forums and Googled it only found solutions for Pen e-cigs .

Tried new batteries  Still the same problem, tried a new tank still the same problem 

so i figured its the Mod (Rx2/3 Wismec)

Would like some help guys Thank u 

Welcome to the forum!   Unfortunately, the only thing I can think to try is to clean the 510 connection on the mod real good.  Q-Tip and rubbing alcohol or contact cleaner if you have some.  Beyond that I think it would be ripping the thing apart and trying to see if something was not making a good connection. 

thanks For the  reply guys 

Basically when ever i press the ignition Button it seems normal, information wise it shows  everything  : inhale timer/Heat/ohms/Battery   the info screen works fine . yet no vapor/burning sounds / no hint of aroma Burned aroma or flavor aroma, and when i i inhale its like i'm inhaling a from a straw , inhaling air 

I'm pretty confident we are on the right track here.  Everything is fine except no power being delivered to the atomizer.  Two other things that it could be, but you probably already checked are watts set way to low somehow or the device being switched into TC mode with very low temperature or watts available.  Those possibilities are pretty much a stretch though as it sounds like you changed nothing in the settings.  

Based on the information you've given so far... how long has it been since you changed your coil? It doesn't sound like it's the mod so much as your heating element. Try putting in a new coil, wait for it to saturate with eliquid (at least a few minutes), then lower the power on your mod if it's in watts, and vape. After a few draws, if it's not what you want, turn it up a few and vape again. Repeat until you get the flavor and vapor you desire keeping in mind that you're using a new coil and it needs a little time to fully break in. With any new coil, I try not to blast it with the same power the old coil was at just in case the resistance isn't the same.  :) 

there is nothing at all its like i'm inhaling thru a straw, its like i'm breathing thru a straw that  what it feels like.  yeah i thought the problem was from the tank at the start  so i tried it in other mod and the tank works fine, and  tried new batteries  still the same  conclusion  so it must be the mod 

50 minutes ago, Tam said:

Does your mod read the resistance of your heating coil? If it's not, then it sound like the coil from the tank isn't making a good connection -- to continue with the diagnosis that @Walt was starting.

the info screen shows me : 50watts/3.39 volts/00.0A/0.23 ohms

6 minutes ago, RogueFreak said:

the info screen shows me : 50watts/3.39 volts/00.0A/0.23 ohms

That looks all correct.  The watts are being calculated to the proper voltage per the resistance.  If the 510 contacts on top of the mod are clean the problem is inside.  Sorry.....  50 watts is plenty of power on a .23 ohm coil to get the thing fired up.  

3 minutes ago, RogueFreak said:

@Waltwell is there Video/article than  u can refer?  cause where i live vaping is illegal  and there is no vape shops in the country so i gotta try to fix it my self .

Here's a link to the tear down of one.  Not the exact same problem.   Once inside it's kind up to you to look for problems.  May the farce be with you!!!!

Just now, RogueFreak said:

thx for the help guys @Walt @Tam

You're welcome.  First opportunity, get a back up.  Even if it is a $20 mechanical tube mod.  They aint fancy but they will make vapor and keep the stinkies away!!! 

9 minutes ago, Walt said:

First opportunity, get a back up. 

That's my motto: Get a back up. Then, get a back up of your back up. After that, get a back up of your back up, back up. You can never have too many. Ever. At one point I went through four back ups for various reasons before getting one that worked at the time. Boy, was I ever glad that I had them to go to. I know it doesn't help you now, but as soon as you can, get some back ups, they don't have to be fancy, even pen style batteries are good in a pinch.

6 minutes ago, Tam said:

That's my motto: Get a back up. Then, get a back up of your back up. After that, get a back up of your back up, back up. You can never have too many. Ever. At one point I went through four back ups for various reasons before getting one that worked at the time. Boy, was I ever glad that I had them to go to. I know it doesn't help you now, but as soon as you can, get some back ups, they don't have to be fancy, even pen style batteries are good in a pinch.

@Tam preached that to me when I first started.  I'm getting close to 30 mods now.  They're taking over!!!

Just curious about the juice you are using, if vaping is illegal in your country, what are you using for juice? PG/VG ratio would be nice to know. Seems like if you can get a mod and a tank, juice wouldn't be hard to come by.

8 hours ago, FXRich said:

Just curious about the juice you are using, if vaping is illegal in your country, what are you using for juice? PG/VG ratio would be nice to know. Seems like if you can get a mod and a tank, juice wouldn't be hard to come by.

@FXRich i basically order from outside the country (hiliq/E-cig express). and there is 70% for it to get in the country  cause of the customs .  i use most of the time 70%vg/30%pg

Edited by RogueFreak
forgot to include something

Hello Rogue and welcome.
I am using my 2/3 reading about your issue. When you fire the mod your puff timer is counting up and showing the amp out put?
The video Walt referenced I did to fix mine but it read no atomizer on the screen.
My suggestion is to flash the fermwere again. There may be an update too. Keep us informed.

4 hours ago, leadpipe58 said:

Hello Rogue and welcome.
I am using my 2/3 reading about your issue. When you fire the mod your puff timer is counting up and showing the amp out put?
The video Walt referenced I did to fix mine but it read no atomizer on the screen.
My suggestion is to flash the fermwere again. There may be an update too. Keep us informed.

i did what u said still nothing changed, yet i gave my mod to a friend to check  whats wrong with it he knows about these stuff more than i do .

thanks for replying @leadpipe58