Any Writers/Bloggers on the board?

My daughter is a very talented writer and prolific blogger.  Downside, she doesn't vape.  She is an amazing researcher however.  If you can get no one to do this, hit me up and I will bring the concept up to her.  I hate to see this opportunity go unfulfilled. 

2 hours ago, guntermegan92 said:
On 10/16/2017 at 2:24 PM, Christopher said:
Hi Folks, 
Do we have any writers bloggers on the board? We're looking to find someone who will write general vape news (regulation, things of that nature) on the stores blog. If interested PM me.  emoji4.png

Thanks

I'd love to help!

Great if you have any background/work please PM me :)

4 hours ago, Walt said:

My daughter is a very talented writer and prolific blogger.  Downside, she doesn't vape.  She is an amazing researcher however.  If you can get no one to do this, hit me up and I will bring the concept up to her.  I hate to see this opportunity go unfulfilled. 

Great! Vaping wouldn't really be required. We're not looking for reviews and things of that nature, more general industry news, regulation, laws and things of that nature. Easily found online but naturally would have to be re-written/researched. It's pay per article so please reach out to her if you think she'd be interested :)

5 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Great! Vaping wouldn't really be required. We're not looking for reviews and things of that nature, more general industry news, regulation, laws and things of that nature. Easily found online but naturally would have to be re-written/researched. It's pay per article so please reach out to her if you think she'd be interested :)

Just shot her an email.  I sure I will not hear from her until tomorrow.  She is one to retire early.  Will PM you with whatever her response is. 

11 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Here is a sample of her work.  Not that I'm a proud dad or anything.....

https://past2presentresearch.wordpress.com/tag/audrey-elder/