Think Vape EX US

Walt

Ok, I'm no reviewer but there are always inquiries about mods under $50.00 and this one is that.  I'll talk about what interests me about the unit. 

From the top:

Nice solid and stable 510 That blends nicely with the finish of the device.  The device itself is brushed metal.  No pealing paint on this one.  Leather cover is nicely done with no raw edges.  Have no idea if it's real leather or faux.  I would imagine faux.  If it is leather, it is heavily treated and will not darken from e-juice.  It has quite the sheen to it.  Wood inserts are also faux if I'm not mistaken.  Battery door is at bottom and slides completely out.  Snaps in very solid.  Two 18650 series mod.  The fire button on the bevel is super comfortable on the thumb.  The unit is smaller all around than the Therion although sharing a similar look.  VW mode is, well, vw mode.  Fires fast.  Not much more to say.  States up to 200W.  No idea haven't had it over 70.  Temperature control in SS mode is a farce.  I got about as much vapor as one of those gas station e-ciggy thingies.  Using TCR mode, I found that a TCR of about .00165 gives a very nice vape with SS316 coils.  I'm presently using a .48Ω coil with 70 watts available in TCR mode and getting a very pleasant vape.  Quick ramp up and no pumping.  Nice, even, TC.  Sweet fog.  The unit will ask new or old coil on coil installation.  No locking facility for resistance.  Navigation is similar to the DNA board.  Three clicks for this.  Hold these then two clicks for that.  Not too intuitive.  Battery life has been good so far. 

Overall I'll rate it as a contender for the price point. 

ThinkVape.jpg

Edited by Walt

11 minutes ago, Tam said:

Nice review, @Walt. How do you like the placement of the fire button?

Love the placement!  In my hand my first knuckle bends over the bottom of the bevel perfectly.  Most comfortable thumb fire I have.  The adjustment buttons will lock too so now accidental changes from the palm. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines