The thread that went everywhere...

Since @Walt and I managed to thoroughly hijack a thread (we did a much better job than what we usually see), I decided to start this one so that we could switch topics at a whim -- or not. :)

Walt, I believe we were talking about The Chain? I'm thinking Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson. Up to the challenge?  :lol:

9 hours ago, Tam said:

Since @Walt and I managed to thoroughly hijack a thread (we did a much better job than what we usually see), I decided to start this one so that we could switch topics at a whim -- or not. :)

Walt, I believe we were talking about The Chain? I'm thinking Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson. Up to the challenge?  :lol:

Why sure, but there's no vocals?  I dig " Move Over" Joplin. Sounds great on the upright.  Lil slidin around ya know!  The vox are amazing!!!

@Tam  I know you will get this.  This Friday's gig just got complicated.  A woman I knew in High School just discovered she lives where the gig is.  Responded on FaceBook.  Didn't like her then, don't think I like her now.  Cheerleading airhead.  From her posts she has not changed.  Maybe I can talk the guys into taking short breaks.  Ugggggg.  The haunting past!!!!!

47 minutes ago, Walt said:

@Tam  I know you will get this.  This Friday's gig just got complicated.  A woman I knew in High School just discovered she lives where the gig is.  Responded on FaceBook.  Didn't like her then, don't think I like her now.  Cheerleading airhead.  From her posts she has not changed.  Maybe I can talk the guys into taking short breaks.  Ugggggg.  The haunting past!!!!!

Take short breaks and have them spirit you away to some dark corner for "band meetings" to talk about the set list or something. Yeah, I can relate all too well. Thankfully, I'm a Navy brat so everyone I went to school with are scattered to the four winds. I've gone out of my way not to have a FB presence/account but some do manage to track me down every now and then. It makes me scratch my head why someone who didn't get along with me suddenly after thirty odd years feels like we're the best of friends now. Ugh indeed.

8 minutes ago, Tam said:

How's the back doing today, @Walt? Hope it's painfree or close to by today.  :)  

Thanks so much for the well wishes.  It is better than yesterday.  Headed in the right direction!!  Brought a bottle of IBprofin and a heating pad to work.  I'll get it under control soon.  Hows the ankle? 

2 hours ago, Walt said:

Thanks so much for the well wishes.  It is better than yesterday.  Headed in the right direction!!  Brought a bottle of IBprofin and a heating pad to work.  I'll get it under control soon.  Hows the ankle? 

Ankle still hurts, doesn't seem to be making much headway there. I'll talk with the doc next week about it when I go in for another follow up. Just finished PT and I've got a 120 degree bend on the knee! That was the goal when I started. They said they'd be thrilled with 115 but would prefer 120.  Not too shabby for the fourth visit.   :p

3 minutes ago, Tam said:

Ankle still hurts, doesn't seem to be making much headway there. I'll talk with the doc next week about it when I go in for another follow up. Just finished PT and I've got a 120 degree bend on the knee! That was the goal when I started. They said they'd be thrilled with 115 but would prefer 120.  Not too shabby for the fourth visit.   :p

Bravo on the knee!!!!  That is amazing compared to other stories I have heard.  Now the ankle!!!!