Freemax Starre o-rings

Long story short, dropped my Starre tank, broke the glass. Found the glass at the local B&M. It went all bad when I unscrewed the tank and the broken glass cut the o-rings.  I have e-mailed Freemax, but not too hopeful on an answer. Does anyone know of a place to get the o-rings for this tank? I tried slowtech and sweetvapes, and an internet search all with no luck. I will be trying to find them at Lowes or Ace locally, but they are square rings, and quite small. I am not opposed to regular o-rings that will seal.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

24 minutes ago, Squid said:

Walt, you're the man!

Lol, No, I just threw my back out a bit ago and can't leave the heating pad, lol.  Plenty of time to look for O-rings.  It's costing me too.  I bought a new atty, some squonk pins for the Goon, more wire, and a clone mech mod.  I need to get away from the computer, lol. 

Edited by Walt

2 minutes ago, Tam said:

@Walt's google-fu is strong...  :lol: 

Hope your back gets to feeling better soon!

lmao,  Which by the way hurts like h*&& right now.  Thanks.  Google-fu strong, common sense lifting, not so much. 

33 minutes ago, Walt said:

lmao,  Which by the way hurts like h*&& right now.  Thanks.  Google-fu strong, common sense lifting, not so much. 

If I could I'd share my Percocet with you, lord knows the docs keep trying to give me more scripts lately. Just got a brand new knee a couple of weeks ago and the pain in my ankle overshadows anything the knee is saying.  :relaxed:

1 minute ago, Tam said:

If I could I'd share my Percocet with you, lord knows the docs keep trying to give me more scripts lately. Just got a brand new knee a couple of weeks ago and the pain in my ankle overshadows anything the knee is saying.  :relaxed:

Oh lord, I am sorry.  That's a surgery many of my friends have gone through.  No fun at all.  Get better!  You're one of my main vape mentors!!!!   I'm mainlining IBuprofen right now.  Got a drip going, lol. 

2 minutes ago, Walt said:

Oh lord, I am sorry.  That's a surgery many of my friends have gone through.  No fun at all.  Get better!  You're one of my main vape mentors!!!!   I'm mainlining IBuprofen right now.  Got a drip going, lol. 

Thanks, but the surgery went pretty smooth and my first PT appointment, they said I was already at the point where they release the patient.  If I could just get the ankle to stop screaming I'd be ready to go dancing.  :lol: 

Hope your back doesn't give you fits for too long.

1 minute ago, Tam said:

Thanks, but the surgery went pretty smooth and my first PT appointment, they said I was already at the point where they release the patient.  If I could just get the ankle to stop screaming I'd be ready to go dancing.  :lol: 

Hope your back doesn't give you fits for too long.

I'll drop by and we can go dancing together.  That should be a real show.  I have a gig this Friday night too.  Hope I can get this thing under control by then.  Otherwise I'll have to hide behind the drummer.  I'll send you tickets.  Any requests? 

16 minutes ago, Walt said:

Any requests? 

Cocaine. Do Cocaine!

Sorry, just had a flashback to when I used to sing with a band. We had a groupie who would sit front and center at every gig shouting for us to play Cocaine.

All night long.

How about Wasted by Def Leppard? You, as a bass player should appreciate the riffs on that one.  :lol: 

@Squid sorry for high jacking your thread, guy!

1 minute ago, Tam said:

Cocaine. Do Cocaine!

Sorry, just had a flashback to when I used to sing with a band. We had a groupie who would sit front and center at every gig shouting for us to play Cocaine.

All night long.

How about Wasted by Def Leppard? You, as a bass player should appreciate the riffs on that one.  :lol: 

@Squid sorry for high jacking your thread, guy!

I'm not sorry @squid, I'm having a ball.  I remember the Cocaine days.  Cocaine and All night long it is.  We'll give you a guest spot on the mic.  Get Ready!!!!!!!   

3 minutes ago, Tam said:

I'm going to start a thread in the lounge so I don't feel so guilty taking over this one.  Come on over!  :) 

I'll have to catch you monyana.  Crash time.  Long day. 

• 2 weeks later...