Burnt taste after replacing the coil

Hi everyone, 

So I'm new to vaping and I wanted to get into it so I borrowed my friend's Vaporizer which is called Nebula from a company called Vaporesso.

So When i first got it It was almost empty and almost each person in my family took at least one dry hit without knowing which obviously burnt the old coil so 2 weeks later i got a new coil and cleaned the tank with warm water but the burnt taste kinda stayed a little bit .

So today I took it with me to school to refill it from a friend (im in the 12th grade btw) and I accidantly left it on and the button was pressing against my water bottle for atleast 2 minutes which made my bag smell bad and almost the entire class could smell the burned coil which btw was white and now black as charcoal .

When I went home I cleaned it with warm water again and a tiny bit of liquid soap in the tank which I 100% cleaned out from it .

And I threw out the old burnt coil.
So After that I tried to put the Vaporizer against my mouth and pretend I'm taking a hit and I can still taste that burnt taste.

Would this taste go away when I put E liquid and a new coil or will I have to replace the entire tank which costs 20-25 bucks ?

And does rubbing the parts with Alcohol remove the taste or will it make it taste even worse ? 

Once you burn a coil, the taste permeates the entire tank.  The best way to clean it is to take it apart, clean with dish-soap and hot water (tap-hot)... use a brush or small sponge to get into all the crevices and don't forget the drip-tip, too.  Rinse well!!  Now, take a pan of water and boil it... once it boils, set if off to cool and put the tank parts into the VERY hot water... leave them there to cool with the water.  Once cool, you can air-dry them overnight and the tank should be good to go.  

You can also rinse with rubbing alcohol after you've cleaned and used the boiling water soak, but be aware that you MUST air-dry it for a day to ensure all the alcohol is gone... or you can soak in alcohol for a few hours... then air-dry overnight, then let the parts soak in boiled water again to flush out any alcohol residue.  

Many of us will soak our tanks in drinking alcohol (Vodka, moonshine, Everclear, etc.) which would be safe to vape any residual that may be left, but being 17-18 years old, I would not advise it for you... 

2 minutes ago, Earthling789 said:

Once you burn a coil, the taste permeates the entire tank.  The best way to clean it is to take it apart, clean with dish-soap and hot water (tap-hot)... use a brush or small sponge to get into all the crevices and don't forget the drip-tip, too.  Rinse well!!  Now, take a pan of water and boil it... once it boils, set if off to cool and put the tank parts into the VERY hot water... leave them there to cool with the water.  Once cool, you can air-dry them overnight and the tank should be good to go.  

You can also rinse with rubbing alcohol after you've cleaned and used the boiling water soak, but be aware that you MUST air-dry it for a day to ensure all the alcohol is gone... or you can soak in alcohol for a few hours... then air-dry overnight, then let the parts soak in boiled water again to flush out any alcohol residue.  

Many of us will soak our tanks in drinking alcohol (Vodka, moonshine, Everclear, etc.) which would be safe to vape any residual that may be left, but being 17-18 years old, I would not advise it for you... 

Hmmm this looks like a lot of work..
I'm currently soaking the parts in a soap wash to see the results.
I guess it wont be enough so I'll make sure to do the things you said 

But is it safe to boil the Glas tank ? I mean wouldn't it break ?

The "glass" tank is normally Pyrex, which is a tempered glass which perfectly fine to boil... think of your glass baking dishes or a laboratory beaker... they are made of Pyrex glass... 

BUT, you should boil the water, then set it aside to cool... THEN place the parts in the hot water (after the heat is removed)... allow them to cool with the water so they will not warp or crack due to extreme temperature changes.  Putting metal or Pyrex in hot water should not break them, but taking them out of HOT water, into cooler air will cause warping, cracking, or breakage in extreme cases.

1 minute ago, Earthling789 said:

The "glass" tank is normally Pyrex, which is a tempered glass which perfectly fine to boil... think of your glass baking dishes or a laboratory beaker... they are made of Pyrex glass... 

BUT, you should boil the water, then set it aside to cool... THEN place the parts in the hot water (after the heat is removed)... allow them to cool with the water so they will not warp or crack due to extreme temperature changes.  Putting metal or Pyrex in hot water should not break them, but taking them out of HOT water, into cooler air will cause warping, cracking, or breakage in extreme cases.

Ok I'll make sure to do so today 
thanks for the help :)