X Cube Ultramod won't turn on ;(

Hey guys. So I had this X Cube ultramod for around 4-5 months. Bought it brand new. Everything was working perfectly, but then couple of days ago I turned it off and didn't use it for couple of days till today. So today I tried to turn on, but it didn't turn or react anyway. I put it on charge , after couple of hours took it off and still didn't turn on. Anyone can help me with this issue - How to solve it? Recently I had problems with the liquid, it dripped on screen, but nothing happened.

3 hours ago, Gustavs said:

Hey guys. So I had this X Cube ultramod for around 4-5 months. Bought it brand new. Everything was working perfectly, but then couple of days ago I turned it off and didn't use it for couple of days till today. So today I tried to turn on, but it didn't turn or react anyway. I put it on charge , after couple of hours took it off and still didn't turn on. Anyone can help me with this issue - How to solve it? Recently I had problems with the liquid, it dripped on screen, but nothing happened.

Could be a bad charging cable, or possibly your batteries might not be making contact (juice might cause this) Your best option in my opinion is to take the batteries out, and charge them with a external charger, or maybe try a different charging cable if you have one.