.: FΛDED REVIEWS :. Kiberry Yogurt by Kilo

FΛDED

kRDAKDx.png

6qYn3U5.jpg

Kiberry Yogurt by Kilo
70/30. 30ml, 60ml, or 120ml. Comes in 2mg, 4mg, 6mg nic

Product description: A delicious yogurt cream that is infused with a blend of fresh strawberries and a dash of kiwis

★ Blows ★★ Decent ★★★ Pleased ★★★★ Good ★★★★★ Loved it

Smoothness: ★★★★★
Flavor: ★★★★★
Sweetness: ★★★★★
Clouds: ★★★★
Overall: ★★★★★

Thoughts: The flavor in the description was accurate and not misleading. Inhale, I immediately taste fresh ripe strawberries and kiwis along with a creamy yogurty sweetness. On the exhale, a lot of the yogurt cream, ripe strawberry still, and that kiwi pops out. The kiwi compliments it perfectly, all the flavors are mixed well and balanced perfectly. This juice is sweet, creamy, ripe, tart, fresh every hit after hit. This e juice handles well in both high and low wattages. There were times in the past where I'd vape a yogurt flavor e juice and sometimes get a cheesy off tasting cream or maybe like a cup of day old warm milk taste but not this one. This is one of my favorite yogurts so far, next to Nick's Blissful Brews - Froyo! Delicious in the morning and at night. Highly recommended!

*I purchased this product. It was not sent to me for free to review. If you would like your product reviewed, feel free to contact me. Vape on!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines