Mod Fuel Titan

cgage99

Different eliquids require different wattage/power options. Have you tried turning it down? Start low, vape. If it's not doing it for you, turn up a smidge and repeat. Maybe that will help?
What do you call low? I have it on 45 Watts. I honestly don't know where to set it. The lower I set it the more it makes me cough. I turned it up and its a little better but not much

If you have it on 45 now, start at around 30 and vape. Not doing it for you? Turn it up a little... say... like to 32 and vape. Repeat that until you get a slight burnt taste and then back it down a few. That should be the sweet spot for that juice.

Another thought just came through. How long have you been using the current coil? It could be that you need a new coil.

If you have it on 45 now, start at around 30 and vape. Not doing it for you? Turn it up a little... say... like to 32 and vape. Repeat that until you get a slight burnt taste and then back it down a few. That should be the sweet spot for that juice.
Another thought just came through. How long have you been using the current coil? It could be that you need a new coil.
I just replaced it this morning. The old coil was probably still good but I changed it when I was coughing so hard. I think I have some allergies kicking up. But I'm gonna try the settings you told me. Hey I just tried 30 Watts and its working. I went to 45 before that and it was better than what I had. But 30 is rocking. Thanks a lot

Glad it's working for you. With a 1.8 ohm coil I usually vape at 7.8 watts but go up and down depending on what works best for me. Try going down a bit to see if that works even better. If not, you can always go up. The lower your power settings, the longer your charge will last, too.  :)