80/20. 60ml bottle only. Comes in 2mg, 4mg, 6mg nic

Product description: Warm churro topped with vanilla bean ice cream

★ Blows ★★ Decent ★★★ Pleased ★★★★ Good ★★★★★ Loved it

Smoothness: ★★★★
Flavor: ★★★★
Sweetness: ★★★★
Clouds: ★★★★
Overall: ★★★★

Thoughts: I found the manufacturer's description to be accurate as described. Inhale, I get a delicious churro flavor done well, compared to others I've tried in the past. On the exhale, you get ice cream followed by a pastry/breadiness component, maybe even slight cinnamon also, I love layered juices. This e juice handles well in high wattages, no flavors were lost or muted at high heat. In lower wattages, the taste was the same as the higher wattages except for less clouds. I don't vape churro flavors much so I use this juice as my standard. It's exactly how a warm churro with ice cream would taste like, the cream isn't too much, not overly or underly sweet, it's just right for a bakery style vape. If you're into deserts or churro flavors, tired of donuts or cakes, I recommend this. Lots of vendors have this on sale, grab a bottle! Thanks for reading!

*I purchased this product. This was not sent to me for free to review. All opinions & thoughts are 100% honest. I test all e juices with several RDAs; a single coil flavor build and a dual parallel super sub ohm build to appeal to the variety of different vapers and their styles. I vape 3mg nic strength and use Kendo as a wicking material. Taste is subjective. If you would like your product reviewed and shown to the masses to forums & social media, contact me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines