Single coil 25mm RDA

mattythornton

4 hours ago, mattythornton said:

Hey guys looking for recommendations on a 25mm single coil RDA (or even RTA) that can house some pretty large coils I've been playing with. Any suggestions welcome. Cheers emoji106.png

My favorite 25mm is my Kennedy 25 2 Post RDA. If you like clamp style decks, the Apocalypse Gen 2 are on sale at their site and it's also made in the US. Reload RDA I hear is good also, if you're looking for a low cost option but vapes really good, I suggest the Druga RDA. Those should accommodate your bigger complex builds well due to the bigger build deck on 25mm RDAs.

My favorite 25mm is my Kennedy 25 2 Post RDA. If you like clamp style decks, the Apocalypse Gen 2 are on sale at their site and it's also made in the US. Reload RDA I hear is good also, if you're looking for a low cost option but vapes really good, I suggest the Druga RDA. Those should accommodate your bigger complex builds well due to the bigger build deck on 25mm RDAs.

Nice thanks Fade. I do like the look of the Druga. I have an Apocaypse gen I Rda but it only supports dual coil builds. I'll check them out cheers [emoji106]

5 minutes ago, mattythornton said:

Nice thanks Fade. I do like the look of the Druga. I have an Apocaypse gen I Rda but it only supports dual coil builds. I'll check them out cheers emoji106.png

Oops. Sorry, I reread and saw you're looking for a single coil, apologies. The Goon 1.5 has a single coil airflow option..

*BUT* Keep in mind, usually dual coil RDAs with single coil airflow option isn't the best vape experience for using a single coils on. You'll have so much open air on one side of the deck. IMO, the best single coil RDAs are made strictly for single coil; Hadaly.

You might even check into the Pulse 24, not 25mm but you're builds are right in the middle of the deck, not just on one side thus airflow is nice and even which will enhance your vaping experience with it.

Edited by FΛDED