Vk red and white

cgage99

Just now, cgage99 said:

I don't get much vapor on exhale with my eliquid .what do i need to look for to get the plumes?

High VG content will usually give more vapor, but that depends on the tank you have, and what coils you use. Some coils have a problem wicking high VG juice, I use a 70VG 30PG mix and get thick enough clouds for me, some people use 80-85% VG.

I've got a couple of friends that are into the cloud chasing thing.  One built up some crazy 8 coil RTA monstrosity.  He hits it with a couple hundred watts.  The build is down at point one something.  He looks like a friggin locomotive, lol.  He used some kind of exotic clapton coils.  Watching his tank go down is like watching a toilet flush. 

High VG content will usually give more vapor, but that depends on the tank you have, and what coils you use. Some coils have a problem wicking high VG juice, I use a 70VG 30PG mix and get thick enough clouds for me, some people use 80-85% VG.
I have a v8 baby beast smok tank. I think it's just my eliquid. I am gonna try some other juice and see. Thank you for the advice I will look for 70/30. Mine doesn't show what it is

I've got a couple of friends that are into the cloud chasing thing.  One built up some crazy 8 coil RTA monstrosity.  He hits it with a couple hundred watts.  The build is down at point one something.  He looks like a friggin locomotive, lol.  He used some kind of exotic clapton coils.  Watching his tank go down is like watching a toilet flush. 
Lol. That's funny. Yeah I don't want to have too much smoke, but I don't have hardly any. I am gonna check into another type of fluid and see if that does the trick. I run my MOD at 55 watts

2 minutes ago, cgage99 said:
6 minutes ago, Walt said:

Lol. That's funny. Yeah I don't want to have too much smoke, but I don't have hardly any. I am gonna check into another type of fluid and see if that does the trick. I run my MOD at 55 watts

Good choice.  If a higher VG juice doesn't do it, look into higher performance coils.  If I remember right the baby beast has a few options. 

The most common juice sold is around a 50/50 mix, which doesn't give as much vapor as a higher VG juice. From what I hear a baby beast can handle a 80% VG or better mix.
That was the impression that I got, I just wasn't sure. I was hoping I could get at least a little more exhale vapor. I don't want too much because I use it at work and if they saw what I've seen from some people, they would tell me to go outside just to use it