Spool shopping

mattythornton

Ok guys so need to buy some spools of wire but I suck at it. Seriously. My last purchase was a **** ton of 24g Ni200. Borderline useless. Fresh out of 24g Kanthal so want to grab a few for coil builds. Looking at prob few diff gauges Kanthal, Ribbon and maybe even SS as I have a geekvape coil of fused Clapton and that works well but being Clapton on the roll kinda takes the fun out of it.

I do like playing around with some of the trickier coil builds and experiment. Looking to get some pretty solid tc coils in the mix too. Any recommendations? Cheers [emoji106][emoji111]️

I keep it simple.  I stock 28, 26, 24, and 36 in both kanthal and stainless.  I have a Daedalus winding widget/whosit for making simple one and two core strand clapton.  I also picked up some 40G ss but that stuff is awful for me to work with.  Breaks just looking at it. 

Ok guys so need to buy some spools of wire but I suck at it. Seriously. My last purchase was a **** ton of 24g Ni200. Borderline useless. Fresh out of 24g Kanthal so want to grab a few for coil builds. Looking at prob few diff gauges Kanthal, Ribbon and maybe even SS as I have a geekvape coil of fused Clapton and that works well but being Clapton on the roll kinda takes the fun out of it.

I do like playing around with some of the trickier coil builds and experiment. Looking to get some pretty solid tc coils in the mix too. Any recommendations? Cheers [emoji106][emoji111]️

I've found the best wire is from advancedvapesupply.com. They really do have the best quality products. The only other thing I would recommend is to get your ribbon from Kidneypuncher. It comes off the spool perfectly straight and works beautifully for staple coils and other advanced builds that require ribbon.

Sent using The Vapor Talk mobile app