Christopher

What's with the Firesale?

@Christopher Hi Christopher, it's been awhile since I bugged you 😂 however, I'm having a bit of trouble checking out. There's a glitch or something. However I have to run and will try again later today. Hopefully the stuff will stay in my cart. I am getting some more stuff to vape it forward. I wish I hadn't given my Templar to a gal so I'll have to get another down the road but you'll be happy to know she's analog free for 2 months now so it was worth it.

ill try checking out again an hour or two....

thanks,

edna

On 11/20/2017 at 1:33 PM, Edna said:

@Christopher Hi Christopher, it's been awhile since I bugged you 😂 however, I'm having a bit of trouble checking out. There's a glitch or something. However I have to run and will try again later today. Hopefully the stuff will stay in my cart. I am getting some more stuff to vape it forward. I wish I hadn't given my Templar to a gal so I'll have to get another down the road but you'll be happy to know she's analog free for 2 months now so it was worth it.

ill try checking out again an hour or two....

thanks,

edna

Hey Edna! Sorry for the delay, I just returned from China and their internet is a bit flakey. Were you able to place your order? If not shoot me a PM so we can try to figure out what the error is/was.

3 minutes ago, Jeffb said:

You would think China would have awesome internet access since everything is made over there.

Actually their internet, especially the mobile internet is amazing. It's ridiculously fast. However, the government uses what's called the "Great Firewall of China." It's against the law to access many western based websites. Though they usually won't go after foreigners, things like Google, Hotmail, Yahoo, Skype, Maps you name it is all blocked. Many Chinese aren't even aware of what Youtube is. You have to use a VPN to route out of the country and that's the "flakey" part. (Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't). When I want to upload to Instagram or FB for example, I have to encrypt my connection and upload at certain times of the day. Pretty ridiculous. 

If you are using Chinese based services however, they are far ahead of us in terms of mobile technology (I don't even use cash there, just my phone. Even in the boondocks when dealing with rural farmers. It's funny to see some old guy on the street, in the middle of nowhere, selling fruit and paying for it using China's mobile pay/WeChat)