How to dilute this concentrated ejuice

donna68ca

So I bought 7 10ml bottles of super concentrated ejuice. No mater what're recipe I would use the ejuice has to be divided by ten. 1 drop equals 1 ml. They are vg. How do I dilute them so I can use them as regular ejuice in recipes which is usually 20 drops to 1 mil.

So I bought 7 10ml bottles of super concentrated ejuice. No mater what're recipe I would use the ejuice has to be divided by ten. 1 drop equals 1 ml. They are vg. How do I dilute them so I can use them as regular ejuice in recipes which is usually 20 drops to 1 mil.

That's if I have the idea right of 20 drops per ml?

I think it's best to forget about the drops thing.  All drops are not the same size.  I'm not really sure why all the calculators hang on to the whole drop thing.  Use either measurements in ML or Grams (weight).  You could mix 1 part super concentrate with 9 parts vg and have standard concentration. 

I think it's best to forget about the drops thing.  All drops are not the same size.  I'm not really sure why all the calculators hang on to the whole drop thing.  Use either measurements in ML or Grams (weight).  You could mix 1 part super concentrate with 9 parts vg and have standard concentration. 

Ty again your my life saver!

39 minutes ago, mattythornton said:

Walts been a fountain of information for me since I joined here too. He really is a god amongst us mere vape mortals lol.

Oh, you are in trouble my friend.  There are some folks here that are really sharp.  Summer is a slow time on the forum, comes fall and winter the real gurus will be more present.  What little I know, I learned from them. 

Oh, you are in trouble my friend.  There are some folks here that are really sharp.  Summer is a slow time on the forum, comes fall and winter the real gurus will be more present.  What little I know, I learned from them. 

Well, I for one am glad to have you around Walt.

51 minutes ago, donna68ca said:

Well, I for one am glad to have you around Walt.

Thank you.  I like being around.  I've learned a lot here.  Glad to see you here as well.  You fit right in.  I could babble endlessly about vaping.  It's become one of my favorite hobbies.