What have you mixed today?

• 2 weeks later...
Mixed up some Apple Pie Ala Mode (Gelato to you [mention=41037]mattythornton[/mention]!) Will give it a taste in a day or two. I did add some TFA Apple. We shall see............

I actually had a somewhat improvised crack at one of your recipes today VapeMama - the ole' Bumbleberry. Improvised because I had raspberry (sweet) so dropped to 5% and dropped the sweetener to 2% and went half half with blueberry extra and wild.
Tasting pretty good straight off the bat see if it changes at it breaks in a bit.

So thanks for that one.
Also just mixed up another 100 of apple pie but didn't have vb ic so subbed for vb gelato. A lot more intense. Also went with Walt's 2% apple .5% sweetener but might have to up the whipped cream to fix it up...

I'm fixated on a lemonade (FW) strawberry ripe (TPA) sweet strawberry (FW) and pineapple (TPA) concoction that is either too much lemonade or well, odd.  I'll either get it right or run out of something, lol.  

I ordered golden sponge cake (ooo) and gave it a try.
3% sponge cake 3% Bavarian cream (FW) 2% toasted marshmallow (TFA)2% French vanilla deluxe (TFA)
Not bad as a shake& vape. I hope the cake come out front more with a weeks steep. I might add another.5% of it does not.

That sounds like my cup o chai. Let me know how the cakeyness goes. Love tpa toasted marshy in mixes

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2018 at 5:53 PM, Foofightervapegirl1 said:

Tiger's blood. Thanks @Walt for the recipe.  I ended up 5% strawberry ripe (TFA) ,5% coconut extra (TFA) , 5% watemelon candy (TFA) , .1% organic stevia ( liquid) on the sweetener. It is stellar.

Glad you like it!!  It's one of my favorites.  Always seems to hit the spot!