What have you mixed today?

Pretty productive night for me tonight- 1 x 100ml & 2 x 30mls of Apple Pie Gelato, another 100ml of my ADV Mother's Milk Clone (I know, I know, old news but I love this stuff), 100ml of my Hawaii 5-0 (Peach, Mango, Watermelon, Kiwi & Lime with a splash of mint & koolada), 30ml of my second attempt at a Heisenberg, 30ml of Watermelon, Kiwi and koolada (Lady Lumps) and 30ml of Banana Ice-Cream.

Sell a few 30s to the guys at work and my cousin and the rest should get me by for a little bit...

aa1c0e113f377c05ac5dd768379daa35.jpg

Just mixed up some Lemon Cheesecake, Bumbleberry (raspberry, blackberry and blueberry), Morning Dew (peach, honeydew and lemon), PMS (peach, mango and strawberry), Caramel Apple and a couple for the hubby. Think I like fruity flavors??????

2 minutes ago, VapeMama said:

Just mixed up some Lemon Cheesecake, Bumbleberry (raspberry, blackberry and blueberry), Morning Dew (peach, honeydew and lemon), PMS (peach, mango and strawberry), Caramel Apple and a couple for the hubby. Think I like fruity flavors??????

Sounds delicious all the way around!!!!  The Peach, Mango and Strawberry especially sounds good!  Wouldn't happen to have the recipe to share would you?

20 minutes ago, VapeMama said:

Sure you can have it! I found it on a (now forgotten which one) recipe site. I tweaked the flavors to my liking.

Base mix of your choice

Peach (I use TFA Juicy Peach) 8% -- Mango (TFA) 8% -- Strawberry ripe (TFA) 5.5% -- Sweetener (TFA) 3%

Enjoy!

I'll have it mixed up before end of week!  Thank you!

Sure you can have it! I found it on a (now forgotten which one) recipe site. I tweaked the flavors to my liking.
Base mix of your choice
Peach (I use TFA Juicy Peach) 8% -- Mango (TFA) 8% -- Strawberry ripe (TFA) 5.5% -- Sweetener (TFA) 3%
Enjoy!

That sounds nice. Plus I have all them concentrates too... I'll give it a crack soon.

5 minutes ago, mattythornton said:

TBH it's probably more apple pie w ice cream but it's my biggest seller at work lol

That does look awful tempting.  I haven't tried any of TPA's more complex flavors like the apple pie but maybe it's time?  

Thanks!

Sent using The Vapor Talk mobile app

No worries. Was going to hit you up for you Bumbleberry recipe but I googled it and guess what came up- a post on another site by someone called VapeMama...

I'll give that a run on my next concentrate order - prob be next pay check tho. Rent week always kills me.

EDIT- check that on closer inspection seems to be on VaporTalk still. Just looked different when not in Tapatalk.

@vapemama

Wow!  I'm PMS'n like crazy!!!  That hits the ADV list!  I did take the liberty to make a couple of changes just because I know my taste buds.  I blended the Strawberry ripe TFA with some Sweet Strawberry Cap and reduced the sweetener to 1%. 

Again Wow and thank you! 

Mixed this up today just playing around.  Not even sure what I will call it yet:

3% Blood Orange (FW)

3% Pineapple (TFA)

2% Apple (TFA)

6% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA)

.5% Sweetener (TFA)

Very nice vape but I think I will pull the Vanilla Bean back to 4% to let the other flavors shine a little more.  The apple is doing a nice job of taking the edge of the Pineapple and Orange.  

7 hours ago, VapeMama said:

I don't do pineapple

Pineapple is the reason I'm playing with this mix.  I bought 4oz of it and I haven't found a way until now to tame it down.  It's too "acidic" tasting in every other mix I have tried.  Jury is not completely out yet either.  I'm shooting for a "sherbert" like flavor and 6% vanilla is too much.  I'm hoping I can cut back on the vanilla and not have the pineapple come blazing back with a vengeance, lol.

2 hours ago, Walt said:

Pineapple is the reason I'm playing with this mix.  I bought 4oz of it and I haven't found a way until now to tame it down.  It's too "acidic" tasting in every other mix I have tried.  Jury is not completely out yet either.  I'm shooting for a "sherbert" like flavor and 6% vanilla is too much.  I'm hoping I can cut back on the vanilla and not have the pineapple come blazing back with a vengeance, lol.

I think it's the acidity of pineapple that bothers my throat. Hoping you get the 'right' mix!