ISTICK 50W

1 minute ago, Squid said:

One of the 2 cells could be weak. LiPo cells act funny when they get old sometimes. I have a couple batteries for my RC cars that do that too. I took one apart and one cell was dead, the other was fine. No fix for it that I know of.

Thanks squid  Its weird it will work for hours then out of no where no power  I was actually wiggling the USB plug while on charge and I can sometimes get it too fire

43 minutes ago, Tam said:

I had one do that and I put it into the battery recycle bin just to be on the safe side.

I've yet to have an eLeaf / iStick product make it a year... most have died within 6-months or less... usually it is a battery failure (failure to charge, failure to hold a charge, circuitry problems), or outright hardware failure, usually with the buttons.  After my 6th one, I finally learned my lesson and went back to 18650 mods... and won't buy eLeaf products anymore :) 

Oddly enough... I recently ran into the person I gifted my MVP 2.0 (purchased in April 2014), and she said it is still working (she gave it to her mother)... No, it doesn't last all day like it use to... but it still WORKS!

I've got a couple of the iStick 50W that are nearing the two year mark. There were two that didn't make it past a year but for the most part I've had good luck with Eleaf's iStick and iPower mods. Guess we just get and use what we like.  :)