What flavor you vaping on?

FΛDED

3 minutes ago, FΛDED said:

Nice, what's the flavor profile Walt?

Next batch I'm going to change it up a little.  Split the strawberry up between Strawberry ripe TPA and Sweet Strawberry CAP.  Boost the Pineapple to 2% and drop the nic to 3%. 

Capture.JPG

Edited by Walt

49 minutes ago, Walt said:

Next batch I'm going to change it up a little.  Split the strawberry up between Strawberry ripe TPA and Sweet Strawberry CAP.  Boost the Pineapple to 2% and drop the nic to 3%. 

Capture.JPG

DIY, nice man :) Your fancy label looked like a store bought juice, lol. Why I asked what the flavor profile was. For me, a solid juice rotation keeps my palet fresh, I can't vape on the same flavor too long. I vape around 5-7 different juices a day.

Same here.  The flavor starts fading and it starts getting "dry".  Not as in dry hit, but still a dry flavorless texture.  Time to change over to something radically different to shock the taste buds back into action, lol.  Also time to hydrate.  It's crazy but for me diet pepsi goes best with most flavors.

That's Fred in the picture.  Excellent Guitarist.  We did a show today.   Private party.  Pretty cool.  We were in the shade and it stayed around 75 for the afternoon.  They did an excellent BBQ and catered in a bunch of other stuff.  Opened the whole thing to us as well.  Pretty good time. 

9 minutes ago, Walt said:

That's Fred in the picture.  Excellent Guitarist.  We did a show today.   Private party.  Pretty cool.  We were in the shade and it stayed around 75 for the afternoon.  They did an excellent BBQ and catered in a bunch of other stuff.  Opened the whole thing to us as well.  Pretty good time. 

Oh ok, thought it was you, I remember you saying you liked Diet Coke.

31 minutes ago, FΛDED said:

Oh ok, thought it was you, I remember you saying you liked Diet Coke.

Good memory!  That was my diet coke but I took the picture, lol.  It was all about the vape ya know! 

20170829_103551.thumb.jpg.cdb34046689893ba34493bfa0170aeb5.jpg

Today is LVT!  Lost Vape Tuesday.  

Therion DNA 75 with Serpent SMM and DYI Blue Voodoo, Therion DNA 166 with Ammit 25 Single and DYI Dragon Apples, Triade with OBS Engine and DYI Tiger's Blood.

I need the support.  Doing collections this morning.  Chasing the dead beats.  Not my favorite task, but my favorite vapes!!!!

Mega Yuck!  A friend just came by with some 8 mile "Bad Apple".  USDA Grade A Choice Battery acid!!!!  Gona go wash out my mouth with lava soap.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About to be watermelon menthol homebrew. I have come down with what I believe may be the death plague! Good thing my order from myfreedomsmokes came in! I'm needing that menthol for darn sure! On my griffin,55 watts on the rx200. Luckily got my vape stash from storage a while back!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl1

• 4 weeks later...