Captains Log date 8/21/17

This happens about once a month.  It's psycho day.  The last batch was a herd of women way too old to be dressed that way.  One sells sex toys.  Geriatric toys I'm sure.  Freaking me right out.  I'm typing this pretending to be busy while they shop.  HELP!!!!!!

"Back, Back I say!!!   I'll fog on you!!!"  

This happens about once a month.  It's psycho day.  The last batch was a herd of women way too old to be dressed that way.  One sells sex toys.  Geriatric toys I'm sure.  Freaking me right out.  I'm typing this pretending to be busy while they shop.  HELP!!!!!!
"Back, Back I say!!!   I'll fog on you!!!"  

Don't do that... one of them may like it!

33 minutes ago, VapeMama said:

Oh how I hate those days! I work in geriatrics and we've had a PSYCHO month. All it takes is one to set off a firestorm of all sorts d of behaviors, complaints and otherwise irrational happenings.

Sent using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Oh Yikes!!!   I get one day of it and I'm ready to get out the net.  I think there was a little bit of carry over though.  Three women called me this morning all pissed off about nothing.  It has settled down as the day wears on though.  Last couple of groups were rational and quite enjoyable to visit with to be honest.  I will never understand why they come in batches.  Absolutely bizarre!