Diy liquid flavourless

I'm having a problem with trying to get flavor. I bath steeped my fruit mix for 2 hours. Not much flavour. Thought maybe it was to much steeping. So I redid it at 1 hour and not much better. I shake periodically. Am i just cooking the flavour out or need less steep time down to a 15min bath? The carmel vanilla worked pretty well just a tad low in flavour to my liking. Any ideas to help me improve upon the flavourings. I ordered from vape wild as well if that means anything. Anything is appreciated.

I also vape from a 150w mod with. 5 coils at 70w.

What sort of percentages are you using and what does the manufacturer recommend? I can say I've ever bathed my ejuice and I have some pretty decent DIY mixes. Have you tried just leaving it to mature without heating? Also who's the manufacturer of the concentrates? Inawera, flavour apprentice and Capella all have nice fruit flavours IMO

I'm running just vape wild flavours at the moment. I haven't found much for percentages. But I normally run 10-15 drops a flavour since I don't have a scale for mg. I'm only done heating. I'll have to ask them on percentages.

The calculator I use I tend to make it approximately 10% flsvouring