Hi guys!

carlycathleen

Hi everyone!

My name is Carly Schenck, I'm 19 years old.

Not sure if anyone will read this or not, but I'm new to vaping, I'm trying to quit smoking. I have a T-Priv w/ the big baby tank, I also have a cleito aspire rdta. I'm trying to find a flavor I really like, kind of been picky with it.. I just ordered Awesometown juice to try, the candy apple and red laces. I guess I'm looking for recommendations, I like the fruity flavors, I HATE cereal flavors or anything with menthol. b9070d0100d65235273865b459658d36.jpg

Hi everyone!
My name is Carly Schenck, I'm 19 years old.
Not sure if anyone will read this or not, but I'm new to vaping, I'm trying to quit smoking. I have a T-Priv w/ the big baby tank, I also have a cleito aspire rdta. I'm trying to find a flavor I really like, kind of been picky with it.. I just ordered Awesometown juice to try, the candy apple and red laces. I guess I'm looking for recommendations, I like the fruity flavors, I HATE cereal flavors or anything with menthol. b9070d0100d65235273865b459658d36.jpg&key=83f9a0dcaabe37d9949a0d9de69423856313522dfebabd0a0cccc3c3ea3aff3b

Welcome Carly. I have ordered from Sauce LA. Check out Fuggin vapor. Omvapes is another site I order from. Stay focused and you should not return to the stinkys. Just have fun trying new flavors

Vaporfi has a slushi juice. It's like the red and blue slushi combined. But has a cooling to it. But not menthol if that sparks interest. But you should be able to find a mixed berry flavor at just about any vape shop. But shops will help you find what you like. And testing is important if it's available. But with regulations you have to pay $1 but it's worth it. I use the viper tank with the tc150w. Nice mod by the way. Fancier than mine. Those lights pretty neat. Haha. e6bce1716c51c66e078be4404c300134.jpg