FIRESALE FINAL CALL! -  The Vapor Talk Store has a huge Fire Sale on all 3rd party products. While supplies last, all sales final, huge price cuts!!! - Click Here to Visit the Vapor Talk Store

Christopher

Vapor Talk FIRE SALE - MASSIVE Price Cuts up to 90% off

Afternoon Folks, 

As we make way for new Vapor Talk products, devices and liquids, we are discounting all 3rd party brands accross the store. We've slashed prices on items store wide with some listed at cost. Most of these items will not be restocked once sold so grab what you can while it's in stock :)

********HUGE FIRE SALE! UP TO 90% OFF 3RD PARTY PRODUCTS******** - While supplies last, all sales final, huge price cuts!!! - Click Here to Visit the Vapor Talk Store

6 minutes ago, Christopher said:

ha, you know you don't need no stinkin firesale ;)

Just placed an order for 600ml anyway. ;)  That should hold me for a month or so.

Been holding a few things in my cart... amazingly none were out of stock yet, but I had to step down my coil order due to "limited stock" lol

Hopefully I won't need anything else for another year :) 

Afternoon Folks, 
As we make way for new Vapor Talk products, devices and liquids, we are discounting all 3rd party brands accross the store. We've slashed prices on items store wide with some listed at cost. Most of these items will not be restocked once sold so grab what you can while it's in stock

********HUGE FIRE SALE! UP TO 90% OFF 3RD PARTY PRODUCTS******** - While supplies last, all sales final, huge price cuts!!! - Click Here to Visit the Vapor Talk Store

No shipping to Australia. Shattered

5 hours ago, mattythornton said:

No shipping to Australia. Shattered emoji22.png

I haven't checked the import laws for Australia recently but we could look into it. I'd imagine the shipping would be quite high. But mostly, I'd want to ensure importing wasn't an issue (we don't cover seizures). 

I haven't checked the import laws for Australia recently but we could look into it. I'd imagine the shipping would be quite high. But mostly, I'd want to ensure importing wasn't an issue (we don't cover seizures). 

Yeah I understand any risk would be on my head - I've had Nicd ejuice and straight Nic imported from USA before. I'll prob just grab a few juices if your keen to check it out... cheers Chris

Any chance I can place an order and get you to ship it? Happy to sort out extra postage charges via PayPal or direct deposit. Obv any issues with importing are on my end and not your own. I have a little selection teed up I'd hate to miss out on.

1 hour ago, Daidouji said:

*Orders some mods and hardware*
*Tries placing order*
"No shipping to Mexico"
:( 

Vaping is legal in Mexico, but selling or importing vape supplies is not.

From what I have read on the subject your best bet would be to have a friend or relative in the US do a private shipment.

The primary reason why we ship to the US (other than following customs rules) is that, when we open shipping to a country that has customs regulations in place and that order is seized, we usually get some pretty angry complaints in our ticket system that their order went "missing." Even after agreeing to the terms during checkout and knowing full well in many cases, you're not supposed to import vape supplies. We're then given a couple of choices, reship out our loss (and risk it being sized again) or the customer threatens to file a chargeback. (At which point it becomes time consuming to fight. And we always fight chargebacks). 

Way back when we did ship to Mexico, we had quite a few issues with fraudulent transactions. Which is a real shame. Ultimately, we decided to remove Mexico from our shipping options. 

We're actually smaller (in the US anyway) than I think some people realize so those losses can really hurt the bottom line over time. I wish we could ship all over the world without hesitation but a few bad apples ruin it for everyone. :( 

10 minutes ago, Christopher said:

The primary reason why we ship to the US (other than following customs rules) is that, when we open shipping to a country that has customs regulations in place and that order is seized, we usually get some pretty angry complaints in our ticket system that their order went "missing." Even after agreeing to the terms during checkout and knowing full well in many cases, you're not supposed to import vape supplies. We're then given a couple of choices, reship out our loss (and risk it being sized again) or the customer threatens to file a chargeback. (At which point it becomes time consuming to fight. And we always fight chargebacks). 

Way back when we did ship to Mexico, we had quite a few issues with fraudulent transactions. Which is a real shame. Ultimately, we decided to remove Mexico from our shipping options. 

We're actually smaller (in the US anyway) than I think some people realize so those losses can really hurt the bottom line over time. I wish we could ship all over the world without hesitation but a few bad apples ruin it for everyone. :( 

From what I understand from people that have shipped stuff to Mexico, a lot of legal stuff goes missing once it hits Mexico. I hear their custom agents aren't very honest.