How long does your coil last you?

I know it depends on how much you vape but it seems like my coils are getting shot really fast. I'd say one coil lasts me about 3 days and I don't think I'm a chain vaper. I have a baby beast .40 coil and I was vaping at 48w. Now, I lowered it to 38 to see if it lasts a little longer. Any suggestions/input?

[emoji171] glamourgirlglock [emoji171]

I have no idea.  I rebuild all my atties as well and I always have a few going and I like to switch around.  I guess the best answer is a long time. 

It depends on the coil (type of material, resistance, etc) and the factors of juice and power...  Some factory coils can last a few days, some can go a month or longer.  Dark/sweet juices tend to gum a coil faster, while clear/tart juices are slow to gum a coil.  I usually get twice as long from my Stainless Steel coils as I do Kanthal or Ni200.  Titanium is hit or miss...  "Fancy coils" like Claptons or multi-twist coils usually don't last as long for me because they gum up faster... but that is not a rule, more of an observation based on my experience.  Coils I make myself for my RBA's or RDA's... they can last months, but I still have to clean the coil and re-wick every 5-10 days.  Using quality Japanese cotton seems to make them taste better and last longer between wicking, too.

There is no "standard" life of a coil... my fiance' and I can use the same tank, same coil, but different juices, and we never get the same life from a coil because of juice/power/style differences... my regular-interval-vaping opposed to her intermittent-vaping style (due to work restrictions)... her lower-power vs my higher-power vaping... etc.... etc....

All this being said... MOST factory coils should last a couple of weeks... some longer, some might be less... but I'd (personally) be upset if I didn't get at least 3 months from a 5-pack of coils these days...  I know dark/sweet juices are coil-killers... so I only vape dark/sweet juices from my RBA, so I can make the coil last longer with frequent re-wicking and cleaning.  If I use a Kanger 316L SSOCC coil (for example) with dark/sweet juice... I expect it to require changing in a couple of weeks.