Getting weird side effects from new juice

Hi.

I've been a regular vape wild ejuice vaper for about 2 years now. I've recently bought a new brand of e juice (Kilo cookies & cream) and I've been getting weird side effects.

I've been getting symptoms for PG allergy aforementioned here:

http://www.whitecloudelectroniccigarettes.com/blog/e-cig-vapor-vs-tobacco-smoke-which-is-more-harmful/

Irritated sinus and ear canals, mild to harsh headache.

Yet I'm vaping at a higher VG to PG ratio (70/30 VG/PG instead of 50/50)

Does anyone know if it's the PG or possibly the flavoring?

Thanks!

Sorry, without doing some serious testing I doubt there's any way anyone on a forum could tell you what's causing your symptoms. If you want to do a test yourself, you might get some of the juice you've always used and customize it to a higher VG level to match the juice that's giving you problems. If you get the same symptoms, I'd say it's the PG ratio. If not, then it's probably just the juice and you should buy from a different vendor. I would go with the juice you always use for a few days until the original symptoms go away then start your experiment. If the symptoms continue, I'd go see the doctor, it might not be the juice at all and could be that you're coming down with something else.

• 2 months later...

If the new brand is the only one causing side effects of course don't vape it. Lol.
To save it you might try mixing a similar juice together.
The only way to know for sure is to mix your own juice. DIY one shots are great. Add pg/vg and nic if you want. Check ooo.com
One on one diy site. To much to choose from.