Do you snore less now?

We were discussing in another topic about sleeping. I recall when I used to smoke how bad my snoring was, apparently. I'm told that these days, I still snore but to a far less extent than I used to. Probably about 90% better. That got me wondering how many of you sleep better since switching over to vaping. 

I should note that I used to primarily be a PG user but switched to VG end of last year. My wife says I snore a little more since moving to VG but that could be chalked up to long work hours. 

So do you sleep better now that you vape? 

1 hour ago, Christopher said:

So do you sleep better now that you vape? 

Yes, I make far fewer mistakes when I sleep now compared to when I smoked.  :lol: 

All joking aside, when I smoked and was very, very tired, I was told I snored quite a bit. Now that I vape, it's pretty rare that I snore at all. My sleep is much more restful now too.

No idea.  I'll ask my wife about snoring.  I definitely sleep better.  One of the first things to go was the wheezing when I retired for the evening.  

I've been told when I smoked that I would rattle windows with my snoring... even when I was on my side or face-down... 

Now that I vape, I do still snore (usually during allergy season, or if I'm really tired), but it's not an all-night snore, more of a random snort or light gurgle snore that stops if I roll over.

So, yes, I snore considerably less after I started vaping :)  Also note that I use 50/50 and 40/60 PG/VG juices these days as my primary... and only use 20/80 or 30/70 in one device (which is not my ADV).

Man, I'm so petty that last time I was at the doctors I noticed the chart on the wall that helps you figure out if you are overweight. I'd gone from 220 to 211 and I just barely made it to "overweight" from obese. I actually made them update it on their computer so my health portal's weight portion was now "overweight" lol My doctor was like "really..." Obese just sounds so horrible. 

1 hour ago, Jeffb said:

I would have to go back to what I weighed in Jr High to be considered at the proper weight. Aint gonna happen cuz I love In N Out too much 

Is In N Out really that good? I've seen pictures and it looks absolutely decadent.  :yum:  And I'm not overweight, I consider it either under-tall or just fluffy.

1 minute ago, Tam said:

Is In N Out really that good? I've seen pictures and it looks absolutely decadent.  :yum:  And I'm not overweight, I consider it either under-tall or just fluffy.

i think so. Though 5 guys is a very close second. Five guys has better fries IMO 

Out here in the boonies, we don't have either one. We do, however, have Bingo Burger, which is a place that uses all organic veggies, grass-fed, free range beef and sides. They also buy all they can locally... mmmmm. Now I want a Bingo burger.  :hugging:

15 minutes ago, Christopher said:

oh man you're killing me tam. I just looked up Bingo Burger, looks delicious. 

Now we're even. I want an In N Out burger too... And to think I just got an alert that I could fly to LA for around $100 or so but I have to save my leave time for when I go get George in September. *pouts* After I get through rehab I'll have to make a point to get out your way.

2 minutes ago, Tam said:

Now we're even. I want an In N Out burger too... And to think I just got an alert that I could fly to LA for around $100 or so but I have to save my leave time for when I go get George in September. *pouts* After I get through rehab I'll have to make a point to get out your way.

Let Jeff and I know when you're here and we'll give hook yah up with the In and Out experience. :D

6 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Let Jeff and I know when you're here and we'll give hook yah up with the In and Out experience. :D

Read what I'd posted to you and it sounded funny. In September I'm going in to get a full knee replacement. To make it fun (and my weird sense of humor), I've decided to name my new knee "George". The rehab is for the physical rehab on the knee. LOL

I'll definitely get in touch with you two when I get out there.  :) 

Just now, Tam said:

Read what I'd posted to you and it sounded funny. In September I'm going in to get a full knee replacement. To make it fun (and my weird sense of humor), I've decided to name my new knee "George". The rehab is for the physical rehab on the knee. LOL

I'll definitely get in touch with you two when I get out there.  :) 

Yea I figured that was the case. I had to read it twice and thought, nah, Tam doesn't seem that high on the forum lol 

2 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Yea I figured that was the case. I had to read it twice and thought, nah, Tam doesn't seem that high on the forum lol 

Could be I just hide it well online.  :innocent: