Rda question

Shawn

Hey how's it going I'm shawn just joined Vapor talk bin vaping for about 6 months and recently started using rda's and learning how to do some tricks, I have the coilart mage tricker I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with what would be a good coil build to give me the best result for doing vape tricks? Thank you

Sent from my SM-A500W using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Welcome to vapertalk!  Don't have a mage but I like 2x28+32 in my RDA's.  I'm looking for flavor though.  As far as tricks, I only know one.  Vape three times, roll over and take a nap.  Love that trick.  My wife, not so much. 

11 minutes ago, Walt said:

Welcome to vapertalk!  Don't have a mage but I like 2x28+32 in my RDA's.  I'm looking for flavor though.  As far as tricks, I only know one.  Vape three times, roll over and take a nap.  Love that trick.  My wife, not so much. 

May need to try that trick sometime. See? Old dog, new tricks. We CAN be taught!  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Tam said:

May need to try that trick sometime. See? Old dog, new tricks. We CAN be taught!  :lol: 

Lol, That's an understatement.  Between yourself and a few others here my adventure into vaping has been a drink from a fire hose!