Newbie here

I am also new here! Just joined up today. I was wondering if there are any restrictions to posting surveys on this forum? The survey I made is about PG/VG and people's specific preferences. It's a 1 question survey, will take 30 seconds to complete, for personal use only. I'm just trying to gauge what people are vaping for future projects. 

I will not post the survey here, as I do not know the rules yet on that subject.

Any and all feedback is more than welcome.

Much appreciated

29 minutes ago, VapingVagabond said:

I am also new here! Just joined up today. I was wondering if there are any restrictions to posting surveys on this forum? The survey I made is about PG/VG and people's specific preferences. It's a 1 question survey, will take 30 seconds to complete, for personal use only. I'm just trying to gauge what people are vaping for future projects. 

I will not post the survey here, as I do not know the rules yet on that subject.

Any and all feedback is more than welcome.

Much appreciated

First, thanks for respecting the rules :) Generally speaking, so long as it's for personal use and you are up front about what you plan to do with the poll for the members sake, there really aren't any restrictions. Just no spamming or marketing and you're basically good to go. 

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...