Can't lay it down :(

I am now on my FOURTH vape and still.. I lay it down and then try to take a hit and it crackles then I get a pop of hot ejuice in my mouth. IS THERE ONE THAT DOES NOT DO THIS?! I have a vision spinner pen, an eleaf icare (can't remember the third ones name as I tossed it out) and newest one is Vapur SMRT G. I know nothing about any mods or whatever hardly even know the parts names so explain like I'm 5 if there's a way to fix this issue. 

Also dont rip one with the thing up side down or maybe your breathing in too slow you might even be pre cooking it which will make it crackle or if your wick is being flooded, other than that it would have to be your ejuice being too watery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Can you take a picture and post it here so we have a better idea of what you're working with? From what you said in your original post I wouldn't be out of line to say you don't know what kind of tank you're using? This could be problematic when you go to buy coils (the heating element) to replace the bad one in your tank. Taking a pic and showing us what you have could help in so many ways.