Still here folks and that's not all!

Hi my beloved vapor peeps.

My participation has dropped off considerably.  I apologize. I still manage to drive by a couple times per week, not always posting but definitely checking in on you guys.  

I'm still going strong, vaping away, making my own juice, rarely trying anything new these days.  Still actively promoting vaping to others in need.  Very much an advocate. 

And I especially love checking in to the goings on around here. Always entertaining haha

I've just been busy.  Travelling. I'm moving next week (not far, but a move is a move!). And I've been involved in a pretty big music project that's got my attention for many hours a week and I only have so many on-line hours to spend. I'm redoing my whole home work station. Plus it's summer and when my teaching schedule lightens I'm all about getting busy on my own stuff. I'm expanding my business.  I've never worked harder in my life but I love it, it's just time consuming!!

I love you all and hope you're doing well.  I will always appreciate Vaportalk and what it has done for me and I thank each and every one of you, and those long gone, for your contributions and insight and advice. 

I'll be around. I promise to stop in now and again.  This is no farewell.  

Rock on Vaportalk!🎶🔊🎶

Mike

I'm the same as Bebop right now, not spending as much time here as I was. In my case I'm spending more time riding down the road on my bike, and less time on the internet. Been thinking about a road trip, and if I do I may not have room for a laptop. So if you don't hear from me for awhile you will know what I'm doing.

When the snow starts falling again I will spend more time here on VT, but until then I'll try to check in every day to see what is happening.

1 hour ago, FXRich said:

I'm the same as Bebop right now, not spending as much time here as I was. In my case I'm spending more time riding down the road on my bike, and less time on the internet. Been thinking about a road trip, and if I do I may not have room for a laptop. So if you don't hear from me for awhile you will know what I'm doing.

When the snow starts falling again I will spend more time here on VT, but until then I'll try to check in every day to see what is happening.

I pretty much had that figured.  Knew the bike would be calling you.

Nice to hear from you, Bebop! And good luck with your project and move. You sound like you have so many irons in the fire that 24 hour days just don't cut it anymore. Still, it's nice hearing from you.  :)