Anybody else observe this on 521 Tab?

Walt

I received a 521 Tab mini with a CoilMaster kit and I purchased a 521 Tab "maxi" or whatever.  Not the latest two battery flying saucer thing.  Both testers will take maybe a half dozen pulses for dry burning and then show low "battery I assume".  Not a big deal I guess.  I can use them for build stations and to measure resistance.  I can always use a mod to dry burn.  Just annoying, that's all. 

• 4 weeks later...
I received a 521 Tab mini with a CoilMaster kit and I purchased a 521 Tab "maxi" or whatever.  Not the latest two battery flying saucer thing.  Both testers will take maybe a half dozen pulses for dry burning and then show low "battery I assume".  Not a big deal I guess.  I can use them for build stations and to measure resistance.  I can always use a mod to dry burn.  Just annoying, that's all. 

I noticed the same thing, not sure why it even has a fire button, it's useless to me.
I have seen several videos on building coils where they fire right up?
I thought maybe the battery was to low so I put it in the charger and it was still fully charged.

If you figure this out@Walt, let me know.

9 hours ago, gadget said:

I noticed the same thing, not sure why it even has a fire button, it's useless to me.
I have seen several videos on building coils where they fire right up?
I thought maybe the battery was to low so I put it in the charger and it was still fully charged.

If you figure this out@Walt, let me know.

I'm with you.  I don't even use the fire button.  I have a Predator that was driving me nuts so I relegated it to dry burn duty, lol.  Take that you bad mod!  Life sentence of dry burn duty!   Ha!