My cloud king tfv 12 coils keep burning

On the one you went down to 80W, did you start that one at 100W or 150W? If you did and burnt the wick, lowering to 80W wouldn't do you any good at that point. I'd start with a new coil, clean out your tank, fill it with new juice, lower your wattage down to 40W and wait a few minutes for your wick to prime. Then, take a couple of hits without power first. Then take a couple of draws with power. If that's not working for you, turn it up just a little. Repeat until you get a hit that has the flavor and vapor you like, if you get a slight burnt taste, then back it down a few. You may need to break in your coil for a little while until it really starts producing vapor and flavor, but that shouldn't take too long.

Please don't take this to the bank but I've been hearing quite a bit about these coils going bad.  Had another instance message in to DJLsb vapes during a live show yesterday.  Could Smok be shipping funky product?  Don't know, but I've seen enough instances to wonder. 

I have had my TFV12 for a couple months now and am still on the same coil. It sounds to me like you may be dry hitting it a little bit.  Which the way you go through vape juice in that thing is pretty easy to do. I do know when I got it my eleaf 200watt would not run it I had to uprgrade to a smoktech GX350 it seems to run smooth now.

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link.