Recipe help

Hey guys- I've been playing around with a blueberry cherry cotton candy recipe that I haven't been able to get right (2 x 30 mls - prob vaped 6ml all up). I also mixed up a 10% single flavour of kiwi strawberry 30ml- it was terrible so I dumped them all in together and it's pretty much bang on what I was shooting for in the first place. I want to figure out what the recipe is but not sure the maths on it. I use ejuice-recipes.com is there a way to figure out this recipe? I've got all 3 saved but it works by percentages not mls.

Cheers happy to share once nut it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Have you used any apps before? There are some real simple ones to use out there and you can export all your recipes to save them for other devices.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nah I haven't mate- I mainly run of ejuice-recipes.com. I did suss this one out tho. What apps do you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ejuice lab by oyvind was the first one I purchased, simple to use and has export options. The one I'm using now is vape tool pro by vape tool. I changed over when I found out that also tell you how much any bottle costs to make up. Very useful app that also has coil building templates and other information. Both are on the Google play store as I'm on android, I can only hope they're available for Apple users as well.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...