Vaping and Gaming

Im not a big gamer. My daughter has a XBox and I loved playing the Gears of War series. I will be buying the Nintendo Switch just so I can play the new Zelda.

I sometimes play Fallout 4, not really into the fighting part but I like building things. Tried Skyrim, but don't like all the magic.

Both games are modded, it makes them more interesting. Modding FO4 gives me more building options.

I prefer the historical epic games. I love games that bring you to another world in lifes history. 

I also love Nintendo Wii and the 64.  Great games with a lot of creativity. I am a picky gamer. I have to have it be creative to game, keeps me interested and enjoy the art of the game.

6 hours ago, FXRich said:

I sometimes play Fallout 4, not really into the fighting part but I like building things. Tried Skyrim, but don't like all the magic.

Both games are modded, it makes them more interesting. Modding FO4 gives me more building options.

You can play Skyrim without using magic at all. Its a challenge but I only use magic to enchant my armour and weapons. my character is a badass chic! 

9 hours ago, jasmineskyrim said:

lol! yeah right...... 

you need plan your day better. game at night for 2 hours a day and you can find the time.

Wow. Thanks for your advice, especially when you know nothing about me and what's going on in my life that takes up my time.

• 2 years later...

No-lifer from Denver here, lol. I've played tons and tons of different games in my life. The two favorites of all time is Portal and Portal 2. Also, I've played WoW, Lineage II and many other MMORPG. Right now I'm playing Overwatch. I really like this game. Because it has everything that I need. Well, at least it seems like that. Not so long ago I've decided to make one more Overwatch character. I just want to compare tank and offensive hero. But I won't waste my time for the alternative hero. Not so long ago I've found where to buy boosting in Overwatch for a small price. I think I will buy it and then I will have two cool heroes instead of one.

Edited by BaronSamedi

• 2 years later...

This is a cool thread! I really enjoy playing games. Gaming is a good way to relax and escape from reality for a while. But when I found this duckdice website where you can get cryptocurrency for playing this starts to bring me a good additional income. Crypto games are one of the easiest and most fun ways to make money on the internet.

• 1 year later...

Usually play MMORPGs but I've been messing around with Cult of the Lamb lately on the Nintendo Switch. The graphics are very cute and cartoonish, the gameplay is simple yet fun, and parts of the game are hilarious (like feeding poo to your followers, having them revolt, and then building a jail to put them in it lol).

Here's a trailer for it:

Tell me this isn't a dark and adorable game that has you begging to play it 😋

• 4 months later...

I am not sure if I know a specific affiliate program that works exactly with apps like you mentioned, but perhaps you could check 91 club app that offer rewards and bonuses in the same app. This is a club system that works based on invite registrations. But on the page I mentioned, you can copy my invite and just paste in the registration fields. I hope this will work for you as you can later use these rewards for games.

Edited by BrauerSb