Whatcha Vapin' On Right Now

I'm vapin' on my Hohm Wrecker G2 with the UD Bellus RTA & my Leisimo S3 with the GeekVape Ammit RTA.39919a0d50a062868eae5ed28da98f6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Tam changed the title to Whatcha Vapin' On Right Now

I'm vapin' on my Hohm Wrecker G2 with the UD Bellus RTA & my Leisimo S3 with the GeekVape Ammit RTA.

How do you like the Hohm Wrecker?
I've heard a lot of good about that chip they use.
I got in on a killer sale on the Hohm Slice for 34.95. It should arrive Tomorrow.
71226cf8435f905ae860be3775e74c42.jpg

Sent from a galaxy far far away

• 4 weeks later...

HCigar VT75 with a black Ammit 25 Single Coil.  0.43Ω, 5mm ID, home spun SS 28x2+36 @ 6.5 wraps.  Got some home brew Pineapple Whip in the tank.  Nice looking couple as well as very pleasant to vape.  Just finished manufacturing the VT75 today with a brass 510 plug and Escribe.  Finally got the internal resistance set correctly.  Wonderful TC vape. 

VT75 Black Ammit.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Taking the Beemer out for a test drive! [emoji41]
Hohmtech Hohm Slice Limited.
I dropped it and put a small nick in the front of it, from there the paint started flaking off. I stripped it, sanded and polished it, then found a tie tack I had from my days as a Sales Manager at a BMW Dealership to cover the ding.
Perfect!
And since@walt had got me hooked on TC mode the Hohm Slice a great mod since I can use TC mode with any wire.3f69a2a33733614cd613d12bf848e34e.jpg

That is one each sharp looking mod!  Hmmm @walt got you hooked on TC?  I'm thinkin you caught on to the benefits yourself, lol.  I admit I'm hooked.  I always wanted to smoke the way I can vape with tc.  Of course when I tried I just gagged.  I just love being able to take draws as long as I want.  What a relaxing activity.  No lack of fog either, lol. 

Anyway, love what you are doing with some of your mods.  Classy!!!