Recommendations

mattythornton

Hey guys currently running a eleaf istick power 80w was thinking about getting an rta but not sure what will run (comfortably) on the eleaf. Obviously depends on the coils I build but any general recommendations or places to find a little more info?

Cheers guys [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJlsb Vapes, Mike Vapes and Rip Trippers are three good reviewers who review a lot of tanks.  To start with both the Serpent mini and the Ammit are 22mm single coil RTA's and both are real nice tanks.  Take a look at those to start with. 

1 minute ago, mattythornton said:

Thanks Walt emoji106.png

Wouldn't recommend anything running dual posts?

You're welcome.  I think you are working with the same constraint I am.  I have a Q mini ml class that I absolutely love but it will only take a 22mm tank without hanging over.  That can make the search a little tough unless you don't mind the atty hanging over.  Then you open up into a plethora of wonderful RTAs.  Especially in the last couple of months a ton of great RTAs have hit the market. 

You're welcome.  I think you are working with the same constraint I am.  I have a Q mini ml class that I absolutely love but it will only take a 22mm tank without hanging over.  That can make the search a little tough unless you don't mind the atty hanging over.  Then you open up into a plethora of wonderful RTAs.  Especially in the last couple of months a ton of great RTAs have hit the market. 

Cool tbh I'd prefer a solid tank that allows for more flexibility and probably will upgrade the mod soon enough to something with dual batteries possibly. Cpl blokes at work have the eleaf tc20 and I like the extra battery pack but I hate the feel of the mod itself.

Sorry, just caught the 2nd half of your comment.  Dual coils in a 22mm are hard to find and hard for me, at least, to build.  Pretty small working space.  I like to use temp control and stainless wire.  I also like to stay 2.5Ω and above.  I also like Clapton for flavor.  Put all that together and getting a build in that limited space is a bugger.  That single coil Ammit might surprise you.  It is quite the little performer. 

Moving up into 24 and 25mm, Kylin, Dual coil Ammit, Serpent SMM, Griffin 24 or 25, Sense RTA-2, Smok TF-RTA, Ijoy LMC, Crystal Ball, Troll, Ammit single 25, and Pharaoh RDTA are all tanks I use and enjoy a lot. 

Moving up into 24 and 25mm, Kylin, Dual coil Ammit, Serpent SMM, Griffin 24 or 25, Sense RTA-2, Smok TF-RTA, Ijoy LMC, Crystal Ball, Troll, Ammit single 25, and Pharaoh RDTA are all tanks I use and enjoy a lot. 

Cheers Walt. Your a fountain of knowledge my man. I have tried a big baby beast on my mod before and overhang wasn't too bad either so not too concerned size wise tbh was more considering wattages etc. required.

1 hour ago, mattythornton said:

Cheers Walt. Your a fountain of knowledge my man. I have tried a big baby beast on my mod before and overhang wasn't too bad either so not too concerned size wise tbh was more considering wattages etc. required.

You should be able to put builds in any of those tanks with enough resistance to work fine with 80W and under.  You may not be able to create a master blaster fog machine, but you will be able to achieve real nice vapor and great flavor.