Quboid Tap with Procore Aries tank

cany

I received  this Mod set up from Health cabin and Id like too give you all my review/thoughts on it

Right off the batt when I took it out of the shipping envelope  I was impressed at how good it was wrapped up  It could of fallen out of the truck and bounced around on the highway and still been untouched..

This setup comes in a few different cool color combos I wanted the Blue one and Im glad I got it it looks awesome (got a lot of compliments on it)

In the box pretty much the standard contents manuals,usb cable,spare glass/orings etc the tank comes with a Proc1 coil 0.4ohm pre installed and  40-80W and a second ProC4 50-110 W coil.

This is a 228W mod that runs on 2 18650 batts and  it has all the Temp control options SS NI etc and has the option for an analog or digital clock display It also has a puff counter and option for preheat settings and probably a few more other things Im still trying too figure out :lol: Th display screen is huge and very easy too see and you have the option of what you want too set as your screen

Ok Ive been vaping it on and off for a week now  I started with my batts at 3/4 charged after 250 puffs I had too charge them not too bad. Im using the ProC1 col at 56w and the flavor/cloud is awesome. I havent tried any of the TC settings as Im not that tech savy and Im still trying to learn but in straight up Watt mode Im diggin it . 

The procore tank is new too me its a MTL tank for sure  and uses the same coils as the baby beast which is a plus for me I like tanks that can use other coils. It doesent use a standard 510 drip tip that pushes in this one actually pushes over (see pic)

The mod feels great in the hand and has the option of two fire buttons one is on the side the other is the tap pad located at the top of the mod on the screen side. Whats different about this mod is there no protruding buttons the fire button on the side sits flush with the mod. Ive seen a few reviews where others do not like the fire button n the touch pad as it is very sensitive and can fire if put in a pocket/bag etc (you have the option too lock this fire button as well as the up and down adjustments also touch pad)  I happen to like using the touch pad to fire it just feels right too me as I hold it. Another thing this Mod has is pressure sensors located on either side of the Mod you basically tap/squeeze the mod in your hand to bring up certain menus  with in the Mod   Pretty cool feature takes a bit of getting used too to get the hang of it

All in all this is a pretty cool mod setup with lots of cool features. I would highly recommend  it especially for those of you that like cool tecky features and like I said its great used in regular Watt mode..

this is my review for you guys I hope it makes sense:relaxed: If I figure out more things it does I will update it here

Heres a few pics   the touch screen for the fire button is the space above the display and the adjustment pad is just under the screen the main fire button is up top too the left

q1.jpg

q2.jpg

q3.jpg

q5.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines