Itaste MPV will not turn on

Have a itaste MPV been working fine, now it will not turn on. However, it will turn on by itself an I can vape it as normal.  Then the light blinks green and goes off again???  Does anyone have any Idea how to fix this?

When was the last time you cleaned the connection area on your MVP (the place where you screw in the tank)? You might want to take a Q-tip, put a little rubbing alcohol or vodka to lightly wet the Q-tip, swab the area to clean and let air dry. See if that helps?

I agree, it sounds like it's had some juice leak into it, or the fire-button is damaged/stuck.  As suggested, clean the connection for the tank and clean around the fire-button as well.  

If you're handy with taking things apart, these do come apart quite easily (several screws holding it together), and once apart, you can check for contamination from juice.  Circuit boards can be cleaned with an alcohol swab, just be careful around the battery connections if you try to go so far to take it apart :)

You could always do what I did to my Predator.  Take an air compressor to it at 120psi.  Cleaned it out in a hurry.  Of course it could have always blown it into pieces, but I got lucky I guess.  Thing was getting so frustrating there may have been some twisted joy in seeing pieces parts fly around.  

• 2 weeks later...

When in doubt turn it off or remove the battery's and let it sit for a week and see if it fixes it. Switches on most mods are junk.
Search google for the problem.
I just repaired my 2/3 by soldering a wire back in place. Found the answer on you tube.
Sometimes it is just broken

Sent from my iPhone using The Vapor Talk mobile app