Good day to vape

Cooked brunch on the deck.  Sausage, eggs, and pancakes. Don't remember them tasting that good. Dinner on the deck, venison and potato soup.  The smell of the flowers is overwhelming. My first summer without analogs. Got a couple of strawberry blends in rotation and the tc mods are keeping it smooth. Gotta be seventy something because it is a perfect evening.  Looking around, I have a ton of yard work to do but it can wait. Today was meant to enjoy. 

2 minutes ago, Tam said:

Mmmmm... pancakes... on the grill??? How do you keep the batter from going through the grill, @Walt ?

I've got a BlackStone flat top out here. I do the Japanese steak house thing on there too. Throw food at people. Great fun'. 

1 minute ago, cany said:

Grillin & Chillin :relaxed::relaxed:

Kinda sorta. Sandy made the soup in the crock pot, but it is too beautiful of a night not to sit outside. Rabbits were playing tag earlier. One ran up on the deck before it realized there were people on it.  Definite oh crap expression. 

1 minute ago, Walt said:

Kinda sorta. Sandy made the soup in the crock pot, but it is too beautiful of a night not to sit outside. Rabbits were playing tag earlier. One ran up on the deck before it realized there were people on it.  Definite oh crap expression. 

Grillin & Chillin lol   Sitting outside is the best part of it ;);)