i have he alien 220w and my coil burnt so i chamged it literaly 5 times and each time it taste horrible burnt iv gone through have a bottle of ejuice and it never did this befor its like 1 week old so wtf and yes i did prime it note i was kimda messing w the temp setting but i swithced it back to watts please help

Sent from my iPhone using The Vapor Talk mobile app

When you changed the coil, did you also drain and replace the eliquid? Sometimes, if you burn the coil bad enough, the burnt taste gets into your juice. Dump the tank, clean it out, replace with new juice and new coil. Turn the watts down and vape. If that's not where you want it, turn it up just a watt or two then vape again. Keep doing this until you get a SLIGHT burnt taste then back the wattage down a notch. That's the sweet spot for that juice and coil. Don't start out at high watts or you might burn the wick again. Start low, work your way up. See how that works for you.

What tank/coils are you using?  The baby beast that came with the alien?  If so, smok doesn't make coils for it that are capable of temp control.  They're all kanthal wattage mode only coils.

All of the coils I have gotten for the Big/BabyBeast and the TFV-12 are all stainless. Have used both in temp and watt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you cleaned your tank? I have had similar issue but when changing coils I make sure to clean the bottom where the coil makes contact and the top. Use a Q-Tip to clean out the tube real well. Might have some residue in there that you still getting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so i have the clieto .4ohm in it i switched it out w the one it came with
and i bought new juice and the juice tasted good amd i did prime it so idk what happend when i switched it like 5 times and they all tasted burnt so heres another question whats a good af juice you guys recomend but nothing minty ugh i hate that haha i like real strong flavours than having alot of smoke

Sent from my iPhone using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Even if you switched the coil five times, if you didn't also clean out the tank, that could have been the problem with the flavor because the burnt taste got into your juice. Also, when you dump out your tank, never put it back into the original bottle of juice, that just contaminates it.

As for what I think tastes good and what you think tastes good, it's all up to you. Everyone's tastebuds are different as are our preferences. So... what kinds of things do you like? Bakery goods, candy, fruits... you'll have to try different ones to find out what tastes good to you. That's also half the fun of vaping! Good luck.