Vaping Scenes in Movies

7 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

I don't watch many movies lately, but would be interested to know which movies have characters that vape... some of them might be worthy of my $ :) 

In the past few months I've probably gone to see more movies than I have in the last 20 years, lol. Can't say I remember seeing anyone vaping though. The only one I recall is a TV series that was cancelled: Alcatraz.

Oh! And I don't recall seeing anyone vape in Baywatch... but it could be that there were other things vying for my attention.  :lol: 

Edited by Tam

Just now, cheltemes said:

How was Baywatch?  Looks like it could be decent or a dud.

I don't recall seeing anyone vape in a movie myself...

If you want a fast-paced movie with plot and strong storyline... well, this isn't it. It's a fun, leave-the-brain-at-home, enjoy the eye candy, lots of jiggling on the parts of both sexes,  slow-mo "action" scenes, and lots of sophomoric dick jokes. Just what I needed after a really bad day at work. Just to double check to make sure there's not real plot, I may need to go see it again.  ;p

1 minute ago, Tam said:

If you want a fast-paced movie with plot and strong storyline... well, this isn't it. It's a fun, leave-the-brain-at-home, enjoy the eye candy, lots of jiggling on the parts of both sexes,  slow-mo "action" scenes, and lots of sophomoric **** jokes. Just what I needed after a really bad day at work. Just to double check to make sure there's not real plot, I may need to go see it again.  ;p

Haha.  Good stuff.  I'll have to check it out.