Black everything:  Check

Set list on ipad:  Check

Now for the important stuff!

SX mini with single coil Ammit:  Check!

Alien with dual coil Ammit;  Check!

Templar on charger:  Check!

Extra batteries charged:  Check!

Gorilla bottles filled:  Check! 

Debit card in wallet:  Check!  (They have the best pizza in Ann Arbor)

53 minutes ago, Walt said:

Debit card in wallet:  Check!  (They have the best pizza in Ann Arbor)

Money in bank for debit card to draw from:  ?

Seriously, though, I wish you the best gigging night ever, @Walt!

3 minutes ago, Tam said:

Money in bank for debit card to draw from:  ?

Seriously, though, I wish you the best gigging night ever, @Walt!

Thank you Tam!  We need it.  We have two new members that have only been with us for a year.  Sometimes things get a little shaky.  I hate having things thrown at me. 

7 hours ago, Bebop said:

Plane tickets for all your groupies at VT. 😜

Looking forward to more vids:467_guitar:

Oh my friend, I'm afraid this era is over.  Our newest clown made one hell of a mess tonight.  I dumped the band.  With the addition of the last two folks we went from a very tight band to a garage band.  Weakest link thing.  It has been getting embarrassing.  Tonight we played to a few relatives and a couple of member friends.  It has been a steady decline over the last year.  All good.  Our repertoire was getting real stale anyway.  Same 70 or so songs they had when I joined three years ago.  Borrrring!  

@Walt Sorry you had a rough night.

Think about it this way most major GOOD rock bands go through many member changes and then hit their stride ....Maybe  a platinum record is in your future...

Greg Allman passed this weekend (RIP) but think about how many times the Allman Brothers had member changes after Duane was killed in the wreck. Southern Rock endured and so will you!

5 hours ago, Edna said:

@Walt Sorry you had a rough night.

Think about it this way most major GOOD rock bands go through many member changes and then hit their stride ....Maybe  a platinum record is in your future...

Greg Allman passed this weekend (RIP) but think about how many times the Allman Brothers had member changes after Duane was killed in the wreck. Southern Rock endured and so will you!

Thanks Edna!  Bands are weird organizations.  I played professionally in younger years and semi pro right after all the children moved out.  Neither were rock and roll.  I've been mucking around in R&R now for awhile and it is a different animal.  A simple membership change, which is always going on, and they band can head in an entirely different direction.  It's like having a pet.  Going into it you have to know it won't last too long, or maybe better stated as long as you would like it to.  I'll see what pops up but I am of the age that it is a lot of work to have a little fun. 

• 2 months later...

10 Char, lol

I'm a wimp.  I couldn't stand being bandless and the member who was making me miserable quit/was booted.  I swallowed my pride and got back in.  I have got to be crazy.  I just love playing.  So, back to some late nights and a lot of Ibuprofen for this old fart. 

Nothing wimpy about that, Walt. I'm glad the member who was making you miserable is no longer there. Can you share the secret on how this was done? There's this  person at work and...  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Tam said:

Nothing wimpy about that, Walt. I'm glad the member who was making you miserable is no longer there. Can you share the secret on how this was done? There's this  person at work and...  :lol:

Karma?  Long road with no curves?  The lights came on?  At the next large show my band mates made a discovery.  Despite the resume this person claimed, a walk into the audience revealed that the sound sounded like s#@t.  When they approached him with some suggestions on how to fix the situation he went off.  Suddenly my band mates were ungrateful A*h*&^oles.  He picked up his toys and went home.  My band mates helped him load.  Now, I'm not without fault in this either.  I pretty much went off on him and caused some trauma drama that was not necessary before I left the group.  All of us had some amends to make in the process of my re-entering.  It will probably come out of the wash as a positive experience with lessons learned by all in the end. 

Thanks for the empathy.  You're the best!