NPR disappoints me with this article

TheFinz

I find that the anti vaping crowd doesn't rely on facts, but would rather make up something that suits their agenda.

My opinion is the air in any major city in the US is more harmful than second hand vapor.

Just my 2 cents worth. 

7 minutes ago, FXRich said:

I find that the anti vaping crowd doesn't rely on facts, but would rather make up something that suits their agenda.

My opinion is the air in any major city in the US is more harmful than second hand vapor.

Just my 2 cents worth. 

Oh hell ya.  Somebody decided to flip their semi this morning and I got caught in the bowl movement of gapers.  Thinking all the time, I could smoke again for this much fun.  The fumes where horrendous.  Not a good time to be able to smell.  I won't comment on NPR.  I feel too good today to start a political **** storm.  

12 minutes ago, FXRich said:

Just my 2 cents worth. 

I agree wholeheartedly.

2 minutes ago, Walt said:

Oh hell ya.  Somebody decided to flip their semi this morning and I got caught in the bowl movement of gapers.  Thinking all the time, I could smoke again for this much fun.  The fumes where horrendous.  Not a good time to be able to smell.  I won't comment on NPR.  I feel too good today to start a political **** storm.  

I was indifferent to NPR before, now, well...after they let that be published...lets just say, theyre now on my $-hit list.  }p

Amazing how the folks interviewed continue to piss all over vaping while at the same time saying they really don't know enough, but it's still bad cause they think it is.  Wonder just how difficult it is walking around with their heads stuck up where the sun don't shine.

I think for some folks they see what looks like smoke and smoke is bad.  End of thinking process.  I doubt it's difficult for them.  They just kind of bumble around and don't leave their comfort bubble. 

I bet those are the same people that don't know that most vegetables contain nicotine in trace amounts. I'm down to 2mg nic in my juice, and 0 nic in a couple of flavors, so someone who eats a lot of vegies might have a higher nic consumption than me.

6 hours ago, FXRich said:

I bet those are the same people that don't know that most vegetables contain nicotine in trace amounts. I'm down to 2mg nic in my juice, and 0 nic in a couple of flavors, so someone who eats a lot of vegies might have a higher nic consumption than me.

I'm one of those folks that never knew that.  Eeeville Vegies!  Oh my!  Don't tell the Guberment!  They'll be raiding my vegetable garden.

Yup, as long s you don't vape/smoke you're free to put as much crap in your, body as you can hold.   I'd bet real money the same people sit around sucking down diet sodas loaded with aspartame.

1 hour ago, Walt said:

I'm one of those folks that never knew that.  Eeeville Vegies!  Oh my!  Don't tell the Guberment!  They'll be raiding my vegetable garden.

Yup... eggplant, potatoes, and tomatoes are the ones with the highest nicotine content... and we eat the most of at least two of those :)  Nicotine is a natural insecticide, so nearly all veggies and many fruits have a natural occurring amount of nic in them...

1 hour ago, Earthling789 said:

Yup... eggplant, potatoes, and tomatoes are the ones with the highest nicotine content... and we eat the most of at least two of those :)  Nicotine is a natural insecticide, so nearly all veggies and many fruits have a natural occurring amount of nic in them...

Somehow I have to remember this for all those "perfect" people in my life.  

Yeah you should have seen the absurd comments when they posted that feces log of an article on Facebook.  I was feeling especially grumpy that day already, so I was on there calling people stupid, idiots, "dumbutts", sheeple who believe what they're told without actually bothering to researching the truth.  It was actually rather cathartic.  xD

27 minutes ago, TheFinz said:

Yeah you should have seen the absurd comments when they posted that feces log of an article on Facebook.  I was feeling especially grumpy that day already, so I was on there calling people stupid, idiots, "dumbutts", sheeple who believe what they're told without actually bothering to researching the truth.  It was actually rather cathartic.  xD

lol, another "bad habit" I'm quitting.  It's depressing to see how many people are echolalic. 

Don't give it up completely.  Just do it occasionally to blow off steam! xD The parrots need a good stern verbal beat down on occasion.

Edited by TheFinz

On 6/6/2017 at 5:32 AM, Walt said:

lol, another "bad habit" I'm quitting.  It's depressing to see how many people are echolalic. 

Ha! And here I thought I had a pretty good vocabulary - had to go google echolalic to see what that was.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Tam said:

Ha! And here I thought I had a pretty good vocabulary - had to go google echolalic to see what that was.  :lol:

Ya, that's an obscure one but it makes sooooo much sense.  And now your vocabulary is better than mine because you know my words and your words!!!  

You're welcome!!!