ONE YEAR VAPERVERSARY TODAY-THANKS Y'ALL!

Wow, what a ride :) I never thought I'd be a year without a cigarette but I've done it as of today.

I just wanted to thank y'all for the moral support and encouragement.

I know I've not been on VT much the last month or two though I have been checking in occasionally. Life here on the homestead has been hectic to say the least. We've been rebuilding after some strong winds knocked down a shed and some of the fenced runs. We've been painting everything and getting the house set up. It was a rough move but we're finally getting settled and I should have more free time by the end of the summer (finally)

I just wanted you all to know I appreciate you.

Thanks!

Edna

Now I'm headed to the VT store to buy myself a new mod for a treat :)

Edited by Edna

1 hour ago, Edna said:

Wow, what a ride :) I never thought I'd be a year without a cigarette but I've done it as of today.

I just wanted to thank y'all for the moral support and encouragement.

I know I've not been on VT much the last month or two though I have been checking in occasionally. Life here on the homestead has been hectic to say the least. We've been rebuilding after some strong winds knocked down a shed and some of the fenced runs. We've been painting everything and getting the house set up. It was a rough move but we're finally getting settled and I should have more free time by the end of the summer (finally)

I just wanted you all to know I appreciate you.

Thanks!

Edna

Now I'm headed to the VT store to buy myself a new mod for a treat :)

my congratulations ^_^

Congratulations!!! 

And BTW, you've helped me immensely in my journey into vaping as well!  Make hay while the sun shines.  We'll be here when you get done :)

6 minutes ago, Walt said:

Congratulations!!! 

And BTW, you've helped me immensely in my journey into vaping as well!  Make hay while the sun shines.  We'll be here when you get done :)

@Walt  Thanks I just ordered the magnetic stirrer, I wanted one for awhile and I  used the excuse that my daughter will need it for her chem lab next fall ;) but I need to fully test it first LOL

1 minute ago, Edna said:

@Walt  Thanks I just ordered the magnetic stirrer, I wanted one for awhile and I  used the excuse that my daughter will need it for her chem lab next fall ;) but I need to fully test it first LOL

You're the best @Edna,  But as you have taught me well, Back-ups, Back-ups, Back-ups.  You may need to order another in the fall.  Just in case!!

Thanks so much [mention=29339]VapeMama[/mention] and [mention=40616]gadget[/mention] !  That graphic you did is awesome  I hope you don't mind I saved it .

Not at all, that's what I made it for. [emoji41]

Sent from a galaxy far far away

• 2 weeks later...