Image of Vaping

40 minutes ago, Tam said:

I don't know if I should laugh or be very scared, lol! 

I guess I'm just in a melancholy mood but a friend posted this and it hits me as a way to degrade vaping.  Interesting attributes of a character composite lump together.  Oh well, it's what people do.

15 minutes ago, VapeMama said:

One of my FB "friends"  (a co-worker) posted this too. She's the one always on my a** how vaping is so bad. Whatever (that's my mood today!)

That's really the bottom line.  Can't change em, so .... whatever.  People like that are like yappy little dogs, only even yappy little dogs can be lovable.  

Lmao gadget.  That's hilarious!  And I don't run into any people with vendettas against vapers thankfully.  I posted stuff about recent studies on Facebook with no one being a hating ****** nozzle. And on the streets I either get "hey can I get a light" (which I have to let the poor analog addict know I don't have one) or I get a fellow vaper asking about my set up, what watts I vape on, flavors etc and we usually have a good conversation.  I guess I'm fortunate that I don't have a bunch of uneducated haters where I live.  Either that, or they're good with minding their own business.  It's probably a little of both. 

7 hours ago, Christopher said:

Out here I've heard them called " Douche Flutes." I cracked up the first time I heard it. 

Here in Eastern Kentucky, they were often referred to as a "fancy crack-pipe"

A few years ago, cops in the area were pulling people over left and right, when they saw someone with an eGo or similar device... thinking it was drug-related.  My ex-brother-in-law is a detective in an urban area, and he said they had to go to a mandatory class offered by the State Police, which taught them how to spot Nicotine-replacement devices, to avoid unnecessary traffic stops (and possibly a law-suit).  He said they were taught about Nicotine, PG, VG, flavors, different devices, how they all worked together, etc.... and the amazing thing is that over half the smokers in  his department switched to vaping after the class :) and many more followed over the next year or so....

Sadly, about the beginning of 2016, thanks to the nannies in gov't and the health-department, they are no longer allowed to vape at the precinct, in public while in their uniform, or in their squad-cars... yet they are still allowed to SMOKE in their squad-cars, as long as it is an unmarked car, and they are still allowed to smoke in plain view of the public, while in uniform...

59 minutes ago, Earthling789 said:

Sadly, about the beginning of 2016, thanks to the nannies in gov't and the health-department, they are no longer allowed to vape at the precinct, in public while in their uniform, or in their squad-cars... yet they are still allowed to SMOKE in their squad-cars, as long as it is an unmarked car, and they are still allowed to smoke in plain view of the public, while in uniform...

That is messed up.  

• 2 weeks later...