Need suggestions for E-Liquid purchase?

Are you looking where to buy It? If your looking for a softer throat hit you might want to  get a lover PG juice

Any suggestion as far as specific brands, blends or online stores to shop for some exotic ones.

I am experienced in vaping, so I have tried many desert flavors before

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, FredGalaxy said:

Any suggestion as far as specific brands, blends or online stores to shop for some exotic ones.

I am experienced in vaping, so I have tried many desert flavors before

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Well you can try right here in the VT store     https://www.vaportalk.com/us/product-category/e-liquid/

Smoother throat hit? Get higher VG in your juice. You say you want "cheaper" but don't say in comparison to... what? "Cheap" is relative.

@cany already suggested the Vapor Talk store. Their Black Label juices are very good.

Other than that, I get juice from EC Blends in 125 ml bottles. Vape Dudes, Mt. Baker Vapor, Kai's Virgin Vapor... Don't go to Five Pawns. Although their juice is very tasty, at $27 per 30 ml bottle, it's not "cheap" at all.  :p

For bulk ejuice I've used EC Blends and Valley Verde Vape

EC Blends has a huge selection and you can fully customize your juice in whatever mix levels and flavors and nic levels you like.  It's a bit of a zoo, though.  There are so many flavors and choices as well as customer created mixes that it's a bit hit and miss but I've found some winners there.  Lots of desert flavors. 

Valley Verde has way fewer flavors but they are consistently good. Not nearly as much customization.   They also run specials that really reduce the cost.  It's a good deal for bulk purchases but the selection is limited. 

Both are in similar quality category but I wouldn't consider either "premium" juices but consistently good and great value.  

Edited by Bebop

For cheap juice check out "Broke **** Juice".

If you like fruity flavors, I've tried them all, they only have 5.

My favorite is the only one that's not fruity, "Payday" (Adult Milkshake).

Buy one 120ml bottle for 22.00 and get one free.

240ml for 22 bucks.

The forum is blocking the name LOL

It's "Broke D I C K Juice"

Glad my name not Richard [emoji41]

Sent from a galaxy far far away

A fellow vaper just introduced me to https://www.centralvapors.com/ today.  Says she orders all her juice from there.  If you're brave enough to buy in bulk, you can get like 500 ml for 60 bucks.  She says they do coupons and specials quite often and she usually gets 250ml on sale for like $22.   Though I think my next personal purchase will be from VT.  I see some black labels I need to try.  ;)  Also, central has some really nice customizable options for their juice as far as mixtures go.  From PG heavy to 100% VG.

Edited by TheFinz
Added stuff

• 2 weeks later...

I've been loving <removed spammy link>  lately.  They have solid premium juice in 100ml gorilla bottles for $17.99.  They only have four flavors but every one of them is excellent.  Pink Bomb and Green Bomb are probably my favorites.

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link.