Pico 75, recommended settings pls

Sure will. Love that mod I have had mine over a year.
See if there is a wattage range on the coil and start low and go up in steps till you get a flavor and temp you like.
If not start at 40 watts and do the same.
You will not hurt the mod. There are all the standard safety functions built in. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using The Vapor Talk mobile app

I like a .5 kanthal coil at 25 watts on the pico, my wife runs hers around 15 watts. We both run similar juices, but your juice may work better at a slightly different level. Starting low and working up is about the only way to find the right setting for you.

Edited by Squid

Hi and welcome to VT!

I absolutely love my pico and have been using it for about a year now. However, there are no perfect settings... because what works for me might not work for you. I recommend that you learn about the mod and tank themselves, that' the best guide. Tony has a really good video that can direct you about your settings HERE  In general though,candy/dark and sweet juices like a lower wattage and bakery likes it a bit higher. Another thing that effects the setting is the coil and if it is sub-ohm or not .

Maybe if you let us know what PG/VG ratio juice you're using and which coil we could be more helpful

Happy vaping,

Edna