Tubi meccanici

salve, da appassionato di box meccaniche e di svapo da ormai 3/4 mesi, sono alla disperata ricerca di una buona mod con tubo meccanico, non per forza deve essere un kit, anche un tubo e un atom a parte, l'importante è che non siano cloni ma solo mod originali. Il budget massimo è di circa 120€ quindi abbastanza ristretto, ma non posso farci nulla [emoji28] avevo pensato tubo karma e atom peerless e starei apposto con la metà del mio budget, ma preferirei qualcosa qualitativamente superiore. Quale mi consigliereste?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

13 hours ago, rico06698 said:

salve, da appassionato di box meccaniche e di svapo da ormai 3/4 mesi, sono alla disperata ricerca di una buona mod con tubo meccanico, non per forza deve essere un kit, anche un tubo e un atom a parte, l'importante è che non siano cloni ma solo mod originali. Il budget massimo è di circa 120€ quindi abbastanza ristretto, ma non posso farci nulla emoji28.png avevo pensato tubo karma e atom peerless e starei apposto con la metà del mio budget, ma preferirei qualcosa qualitativamente superiore. Quale mi consigliereste?

Se stai solo cercando il tubo vero e proprio allora consiglio il Dotmod Petri Lite. Non sono completamente sicuro del tasso di cambio tra l'euro e la sterlina britannica o dollaro americano, ma se Google fosse corretto, dovresti essere in grado di ottenere uno di questi per circa 120€.

---------

The OP was asking about recommendations for a good quality mech mod for about 120 euros.

I recommended the Dotmod Petri Lite.

Not only is Google your friend, so is Google translate ;)

Sorry if I did not write in english I'm new to this channel and I thought it was Italian, sorry again. Anyway, I'm looking for a mechanical tube with a budget of about 120 €, I have enough experience with the mechanics because I'm full of these boxes, but despite that I would like something even with some security. I had thought the VGOD with a Druga rda or a wondervape 270 mech mod with a Druga or a Goon 24 or a Karma with a peerless rda.
p.s. sorry for my english [emoji28]

Your English is fine, much better than my Italian.   ;)

What do you mean by you're looking for something with more "security"? Do you mean you want something safer than mechanical mods? Most regulated mods offer more safety features, although you still need to take care in what kind of batteries you put into it, the storage and charging of these same batteries, etc.

Your English is fine, much better than my Italian.   [emoji6]
What do you mean by you're looking for something with more "security"? Do you mean you want something safer than mechanical mods? Most regulated mods offer more safety features, although you still need to take care in what kind of batteries you put into it, the storage and charging of these same batteries, etc.

My research started with the number 25 by tsmod and vgod. The first is simply a mechanical tube, stop! Vgod instead has an internal sleeve that acts as an insulator, it has anti-short circuit, has 5 large vent holes etc.