Sense Herakles Line

I have a Sense Herakles Plus tank and like it a lot. Thinking about buying another Herakles line tank but am a bit confused by the offerings including: Honnor, Wierdo, Pro, V2, etc. Every web stores description of the tanks says that that specific model is the newest generation.

I don't want to buy a tank that's outdated/replaced/no longer supported by new coils.

Which of the Sence Herakles line is actually the newest version?

Because I already have a Plus I am thinking that the Pro might be a good one to get as the coils are supposed to be cross compatible. Is this the case with the Honnor or a other tanks in the line?

Thanks

Hi Dave, I'm moving this over to the General Vaping discussion so it'll be seen more. The Lasted Products is more for rolling out new products that others may not be aware of yet.  :)

Personally, I've not heard our members talk about the Herakles other than when it first came out. If I remember correctly, and I could be wrong... it didn't make that big an impression on most who did try the tank. Then, tanks like Smok Beast and Baby Beast came along and knocked the Herakles out of the water.

Hopefully, someone who has at least tried this tank will come along to give more insight. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Personally, I've not heard our members talk about the Herakles other than when it first came out. If I remember correctly, and I could be wrong... it didn't make that big an impression on most who did try the tank. Then, tanks like Smok Beast and Baby Beast came along and knocked the Herakles out of the water.

Hopefully, someone who has at least tried this tank will come along to give more insight. Sorry I can't be of more help!

I chose the Sence Herakles Plus tank because of blog reviews I read from 16/17" which rated the Herakles plus and Crown tanks as the best for flavor. I purchased both and prefer the Herakles.

Now regarding the Smok Tanks, I have tried the baby beast many times as it is what my local vape shop uses for vape juice samples. Honestly I am completely underwhelmed with this tank. Yes you can crank it up and blow out huge vapor clouds but that's not why I enjoy vaping..... I want to get the most flavor as possible. IMO the Herakles Plus and even the UWELL Crown both are far superior to the Smok BB when it comes to flavor.

I have a Sence Herakles RTA-2 and it is ok-fine.  Doesn't compete well with a few newer RTA's that I've picked up:  dual coil Ammit, Troll, Crystal Ball, Pharaoh RDTA.  Sorry I can't help regarding tanks with premade coils.