Anyone have any experience ordering from e-liq.com?

Hi all.  I've ordered some stuff to start mixing, most of it coming from e-liq.com.  Their prices compared to a lot of places are surprisingly cheap.  So I took the plunge with a small batch of flavors and and a premixed VG/Nicotine 6mg base.  with shipping I spent about $50 on 16 oz of the base and 8 oz of concentrated flavors (Raspberry, Blueberry, Green Apple, Orange Ice Cream I believe).   I also ordered some Erythritol sweetener from nude nicotine, as I wanted to have some sweetener on hand to try out, but choose that one specifically because of it high temperature tolerance and because it's not OVERLY sweet.   According to Fedex, my shipments should arrive on Thursday.   Looking forward to it, I'm like a kid waiting for Santa arrive on Christmas.  

Since I placed that order, I have found there are a handful of  popular flavor makers that everyone seems to use.  I'll have to keep those in mind for later, as I definitely have some concoctions in my brain that may or may not work out. :)

Anyway, just wanted to stop in, say hello, introduce myself and ask my question.  I'm sure I'll be back with more questions later once I have everything in hand. :) 

At this juncture, I can only comment on what I know.  I placed the order last Tuesday on their website.  The site is plain, but well laid out and easy to navigate, which is good.  Shortly after i had placed the order, I had to call them because I had forgotten a flavor I wanted to add to my order.  They answered right away and the person who answered the phone was pleasant enough.  She didn't wow me with her customer service skills by any means, but she got me taken care of.  Later that day, I logged into my account and could see that my order had been modified.  The following day the status moved to "printed for mixing".  By Friday my package was in the hands of FedEx ground (their ONLY cheap shipping option).  According to FedEx tracking my product should arrive tomorrow by "close of business".  So all in all, including terribly slow shipping, I should have my product from California to the East coast (Maryland) in a total of 7 business day or 9 days all together.  I'll update after I have my items and have begun mixing to give you a better idea of what I think of the actual product itself.  

This I will say however, the place I got my Erythritol from Nude Nicotine, they may not be overly fast in mixing your product, but their response time and customer service is ABSOLUTELY top notch.  I only wish they had better prices on their products.   Their VG/Nic base is about 4x the price of e-liq, unfortunately.   However, they even offered to answer any questions regarding mixing, which I took advantage of since I'm new.  And they were getting back to those in most cases within a half hour, sometimes within minutes.  And I only spent what?  $7.50 I think.  Can't say it often enough or loud enough, that Nude Nicotine's Customer Service is absolutely TOP NOTCH!   

Edited by TheFinz

On 5/12/2017 at 2:00 PM, Bebop said:

@TheFinzHow is it?

I created small batches of each flavor 80/20.  10ml worth, nothing added (except my extra experimenting with the orange ice cream and sweetener).  I wanted to know what my flavors by themselves actually tasted like.  The base flavors all seem pretty good, they're definitely ALL going to need some sweetening to suit my personal tastes.  I'll work on that the next time around.  I have numbers in my head.  

I have erythritol (5% in VG) to work with, and I'm going to order some Bavarian cream to tame the orange.  I'll likely use it  to make some blueberry and raspberry cream flavors too.  

As for other things, it's been easy to work with.  The cloud production is absolutely excellent.  I have some recipes to work out, but so far, I'm pleased as punch! :)

I find that I really like a banana cream that I got as a "softener" for a lot of my mixes.    It's particularly good for my fruity mixes but I also like it in some others.  Just smooths out a good vape.